🎄 Christmas 3: Giving Gifts (2/2)

You did it! You've reached the final story in the Christmas series for 2020! After this, I'm not sure what'll happen, but something will! idk, might put up a request page to get some ideas for new stories in case I run out of 'content'. Anyway like always please remember that while the stories don't have necessarily a true connection (exception of the last one where they're aged up a few years), they are a part of an overarching series. Onto the story.....

Rather than opting to open presents early in the morning, Sasuke and Naruto enjoy giving gifts at night. The two would get each other a few things and open them by the fire.

Excited to be able to spend Christmas with his boyfriend once again, Naruto made hot chocolate and got his presents ready as well as Sasuke's.

The front door opened and Sasuke came in cold and a bit snowy.

"Sasuke! You're home!" Naruto yelled

"Give me a second and I'll be there." Sasuke said back. He took of his coat and boots as well as hat and gloves.

He began walking over to the fireplace when Naruto pounced on him with a blanket. The two fell and laughed. It wasn't unusual for the blond to laugh, but few heard the raven. Naruto said it sounded like sliver bells being played in the distance.

The two got up and Sasuke grabbed his few gifts and Naruto pushed the other mug of coco. They each handed one of three gifts to the other.

Starting first was each had coincidentally gotten a necklace for the other. Sasuke had given a Fox necklace with a little cartoon fox on it. On the other hand, Naruto had given Sasuke a necklace that was a swirl of black and red.

Next, Naruto got Sasuke hair clips. It wasn't serious or anything, but Naruto just thought he was so funny for thinking of Sasuke in hair clips (and cute but he wouldn't say that). Sasuke on the other hand, got Naruto discounts for different ramen to buy.

Finally, they got each other two different little trinkets. Sasuke received a snake and Naruto got a toad.

After the gift giving, they cuddled together on a couch surrounded by the mess of tissue paper and watched one more Christmas movie before falling asleep.

———————
Winter break is so close yet I have to wait another hour. How troublesome

Sky