3

Words: 1600

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I get up front the ground, holding my stomach. Why is it a black stamp than a purple one? That's weird. I walk downstairs where Julie, Carlos, and the boys were. Carlos wrapped at blanket around me and gave me the hot chocolate.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." Carlos turns on the TV.

"Julie, can you distract Carlos for a minute? We wanna talk to Y/n." Julie looks at the three questionably before telling Carlos about helping her with something.

The three sit in front of me and I just take a sip of my chocolate.

"Yes...?"

"Y/n, why were you..." Luke starts.

"Okay, I think I'm wrong! I don't believe what my eyes saw because I don't think Y/n would be at the ghost club. Sure, she could see ghosts but there's like a 30% chance that she is!" Alex exclaims.

"But I saw her too." Reggie tells the two.

"You guys know I'm right in front of you." I interrupt their conversation.

"Are you or are you not, apart of the Hollywood Ghost Club?"

I snicker, "There's a club... for ghosts?"

The three sigh in relief, "Oh, thank god."

"Wait, I wanna see it though."

"NO! No! No. You don't wanna go." The three shout.

"Why not." I feel my stomach get hit with another one of those shocks, making me hold my stomach in pain.

"Hey, are you okay?" Luke asks.

"Mhm. Just period cramps." Luke and Reggie make a face of disgust while Alex looks at me sadly.

"I feel bad for you." Alex blurts.

"Before we go, are you sure you're not apart of the club?" Alex hits Luke.

"She's not."

"Yeah, I, Y/n M/n L/n, is not apart of the Hollywood Ghost Club."

I hear footsteps behind me and I see Carlos.

"Hey, I'm back. Julie was too lazy to make hot chocolate so she made me make it for her."

"What a queen." Carlos rolls his eyes.

~Time Skip~

I'm at home and I was in my bed, trying to make the pain stop.

The door opens, "Hey, Y/n."

"Hi." I felt so weak.

Willie's back straightens up and he runs to me. "What's wrong?"

I show him my arm.

"What? He has more than one stamp?"

"I really don't know what's happening and I'm too scared to ask Dad."

Willie stands up, "Then I'll ask him."

"No!" I reach for him even though, my hand will go through him. "I am not risking your soul."

"Y/n M/n L/n, I will not be responsible for your death. You are a child. You can't be saving others when they are already dead! Y/n, you have a whole life ahead of you. Don't throw it away."

I sigh. He's right. But I don't want to lose him. He's one of the only people that's keeping me sane right now.

"Okay, fine." Willie smiles. "But be careful. Please don't go."