7

Words: 1392

A/n: ITS ALMOST THE END!!

~Time Skip~

I was in my room, trying to do my homework that I don't even remember learning.

My bedroom door creaks behind me. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." Willie sits on my bed.

I turn my chair so that I was facing him.

"What is it?"

"Um..." It was silence for a few seconds.

"I talked to the guys." My eyes widen.

"When?"

"A few days ago." I go back to my homework.

Willie stands up, walking up to me. "I didn't want to tell you because you were upset of everything and the stamp." His voice cracks and I shake my head.

"It's fine. I know you were hiding something and I didn't speak up about it."

"No, Y/n. I should've told you." He starts to cry. "I should've told you. But you looked so upset because you knew you were going to be stuck here forever and you're probably not gonna see Carlos and the others ever again and-"

I give the sobbing boy a hug, him crying into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you."

"I know, I know. It's okay. I'm fine."

"No, no, you're not fine! You can't ignore the fact that you're dying!" Willie lowers your voice, "And I know you're going to risk your life. And I can't stop you. So you're going to-to die."

"Willie..." At this point, I'm crying.

"You're dying."

"I know I am, but you already know we both can't do anything about it."

"But-" I cut Willie off.

"You know, Willie."

"I'm just gonna m-miss y-you."

"I know, we already talked about thi-" I was cut off by one of those shocks. I didn't scream or anything but... that was the worse one I've ever got.

"Are you okay?" Willie sniffles.

"Y-Yeah. Can you pass me the cup of water?" He gives me it, and I drink almost half of it.

"Are you gonna last?"

"Probably not. I don't think I'm gonna get to December." I wipe my tears.

"Oh..."

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm still here. Please don't," I sniffle, "Please don't go back to crying." Willie nods and hugs me again.

"I'm gonna miss your hugs."

"Please don't talk about missing me. It's gonna make me cry and when I cry, you cry."

"Okay." He says softly.

~Time Skip~

I got to the Molina's house and I saw Julie walking away from Luke, upset. I walked up to Luke.

"What happened?"

"She-She... Y/n, the guys and I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

Luke leads me to the studio, where Reggie and Alex are.

"Guys, we should tell her." Luke tells the two.