4

Words: 1386

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I somehow got home, trying not to die. How am I supposed to live my life without my best friend? I'm just going to have to tell the guys but they'll get mad at me. I don't want anyone mad at me right now. One of those jolts hit me again, killing me for a second. I'm surprised I haven't cried yet.

~Time Skip~

I was sitting on top of the Orpheum sign in the middle of the night. It makes me calm, here. I hear someone poof here, but I don't care.

"Y/n?!" I hear Alex exclaim.

Out of all people, it had to be Alex. I'm not saying that it's not enjoyable when he's around but... he's the smartest one out of the group so I don't want him to know.

"Hi."

"It's the middle of the night, what are you doing here?" Alex puts his jean jacket around me and sits down. "Does your parents know you're here? Where are your parents?"

"Alex..." I look down at my fingers, "I'm dying."

His voice cracks, "What?"

"I'm..." I gulp, "dying."

"What do you mean?" He looks down to the people under us, "Don't tell me your gonna-"

"No! No, I'm not going to do that. It's not even high enough. I'm just that... I need to tell you something."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Alex... I," A tear falls down my face, "My dad..."

"He's abusive?" Alex asks, trying to comfort me but he can't touch me.

"Yeah," I guess you could say that.

"Oh... Is that why you're here?" I nod slightly.

"Y/n, if you can't stay at your house you could've just ask Ray or Julie."

"B-But, I'm scared." My voice cracks.

"Hey, lets just get to the studio. That jacket isn't gonna keep you warm." Alex says and I nod, standing up.

~Time Skip~

We get to to the house and Reggie and Luke see us.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Luke asks.

I look down, not wanting to talk about it.

"It's nothing." Alex answers the question.

"Reggie, can you get Julie?" Reggie nods, before looking at me concernedly and poofing away.

A few minutes pass, and Julie and Ray opens the door.

"Oh my god, Y/n." She pulls me into a hug.

"Come're, I'll get you warm." Ray says and we enter the house.

I sit on the couch and I hear someone walk down the stairs.

"Y/n?" I hear Carlos.

He sits next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

"It's okay, Y/n. As long as you're safe." Carlos holds my hand.

"I'm sorry." I repeat.

"Y/n..." He hugs me.

Julie sits down and wraps a blanket around me and Carlos. Ray sits next to Carlos and passes the hot chocolate to me.