Cheater - ᴊɪʜᴏᴏɴ

You were laying in your bed , feeling really cold and pale.

You reached your phone to see Jihoon's message. Unfortunately there's nothing , you decide to call Yoshi.

"yeoboseyo?"

" yoshi-ah? "

" eo Y/N-ah wae geurae? " he asked.

" where are you? Is Jihoon with you?" you asked as you coughed.

" I just arrived at my apartment , Jihoon was in dorm before I left. But I guess he went out with some of his friends? Are you okay? You sounds sick" he asked sincerely.

" I just have a little fever , sorry for asking. I got no message from him since yesterday " you said.

" I see , do you want to go to the clinic? I can ask Hyunsuk hyung to go with us. " he said

" no no I'm okay-- " you said as you coughed loudly.

" no you aren't we will be there. Hold on " he said as he hung up.

After a few minutes they arrived but two of them only but also with Mashiho and Junghwan.

" noona? Gwaenchanha? " Junghwan said as he put his palm on your head.

" oh no you need to go to clinic " he said as the hyungs came in.

" let's go " Hyunsuk said.

" wait I will call Jihoon " you said as Yoshi take your phone.

" you dont have to " Hyunsuk said as he lead you to the car.

" I already gave her a medicine her fever will slowly get down. Please don't let her do too much work I guess she's overworking and her body is exhausted " the doctor said as Hyunsuk nodded and say thankyou.

Yoshi sit beside you as you leaned your head on his shoulder. It's currently 10 pm.

" kajja , let's head home and have some soup " Hyunsuk said as Yoshi stood up and lead you.

" Did Jihoon call you? " Hyunsuk asked and you shooked your head.

He sighed " that boy aish "

" why is there something wrong with him? " you asked.

" no- nothing at all " he said.

A few days you already recovered but the boys still stay with you and take care of you.

" no I'm okay I want to go tooo " you said to Hyunsuk as he sighed and let you.

You , Yoshi and Hyunsuk and also baby cow went to the shopping mall to get to buy a new clothes rack and also kitchen stuff (? ) as you walk in the store you saw a familiar figure that wearing you jacket it's Jihoon! He is wearing your birthday gift for him.

You walk towards him and tap his shoulder

" Jihoon? " you said as he turned around.

" eo? Jagi? what are you doing here? " he asked.

" I'm with Hyunsuk and some members we want to buy a new clothes rack. Where have you been? " you asked him as the boys came. Hyunsuk was shocked seeing Jihoon.

" oppa I'm done " a girl came to Jihoon.

" eo nae " he said

" oppa? " you asked.

The girl look at you and smile

" who are you? " she asked nicely.

" me? really you are asking me? " you said as you're getting pissed.

" Y/N lets go " Yoshi said as he pulled your hand but you let go.

" I'm not done yet " you said as you look at Jihoon.

" new girlfriend? " you asked as he didn't answer and didn't dare to look at you.

" I've been waiting for you woah I guess I'm that fool enough. " you said as you try to not cry.

" I can explain " he said as he grabbed both of your hands.

" what the hell you want to explain Park Jihoon! You disappeared just like that just like nothing between us and you are here with another girl but wearing your girlfriend's birthday gift for you? Is this the reason why Hyunsuk didn't tell me anything when we were on the hospital? " you said as you looked at Hyunsuk.

" I guess so " yoy sighed as you pulled your hands and walked out.

" no Y/N jagiya! Wait! " Jihoon walked to you.

" le-let me explain okay -- "

" there's nothing to explain! Just let me go! " you yelled

" that's enough " Hyunsuk said as he grabbed your and walk out followed by Yoshi and Junghwan.

" you guys didn't tell me anything! " you shouted

" I know and I'm sorry I didn't wanna hurt you! " Hyunsuk said.

" what's the point Hyunsuk? You could just tell me and you guys dont have to damn take care of there's nothing between me and Jihoon anymore that's mean I'm nothing with you guys. You guys can leave. " you said

" who said you are nothing to us? You are our bestfriend Y/N we don't care about Jihoon but you're our bestfriend and we didn't wanna hurt you. Just I know I took a wrong way but please forgive us and stay with us " Hyunsuk said as he went hug you and the rest too.

" we are bestfriend we dont wanna leave you noona " Junghwan said as you smiled.

" thanks guys" you said.

" there's nothing you need to talk to her. She already move on Jihoon hyung " Yoshi said.

" but I can't lose her " Jihoon said as he tried to meet you.

" once you hurt her you'll never get another chance. Especially to my bestfriend " Yoshi said as he leave him there.

wtf? 😔 Who's ideas is this?

ok I'm ded bye.

stay safe always! ❤