study date - jeongwoo

" aren't you hungry? " he asked as he put down his notes.

You guys have planned to go out to date and study but due the pandemic and the cases were getting worse you decided to not go out and stay at his room to study. Since your exam are coming soon.

Jeongwoo sighed and leaned his head on the table while staring at you , you caught him.

" why? there's something on my face? " you asked as he nodded.

" what is it " you said and starts to wipe your face.

" there's beautiful eyes there and it tells me that you should stop study and watch youtube with me " he said and you slap his hand.

He laughed loudly.

"c'mon let's take a rest babe we've been studying for 2 hours " he whined

"let's get a bubble tea and waffles? " you said.

He smiled widely and nodded nonstop.

You grabbed your jacket since it's colder than yesterday.

You guys got out from his room as you see Haruto and Junghwan busy watching TV.

" where are you guys going? " Haruto asked.

" get some bubble tea? You want? " Jeongwoo said and Haruto nodded.

" me tooo hyung! " Junghwan said.

" wokay " he said.

You guys walk through the street and your hands were intertwined together.

" you know what the snow is actually a water " he said.

" of course babe we learned it in science " you answered.

" nope I didn't learn it but I've tasted it " he said proudly.

" what the heck? " you look at him as he laughed.

" when I was 7 I wonder how's the snow tastes like so I decided to pick a little and taste it secretly " he said as you shook your head.

" you're indeed weird but smart " you said as he nodded.

" and you forgot I'm your boyfriend " he said and both of you laughed without caring the other people who look at both of you.

I'm giving up ):)