snow day - doyoung

you walk to the door " it's snowing " you said.

You start to walk out from the school building to the school convenience store. You saw a lot of students wearing a hoodie and jacket , you were wearing yellow hoodie.

After buying a snacks and strawberry milk you went to sit on the bench and start scrolling your phone.

Dobby 💛

whereeee areeee youuu bb? \(^o^)/
ok I saw you ;)
read. 10.24 am

Doyoung hugged you from behind " hi baby " as he pecked your cheek.

" eew Doyoung is so cheesy " Yedam said as they sat down and put all snacks that they've bought.

" uwu macaroon " Haruto said as he took your packed macaroon.

Doyoung keep staring at you.

" why dont you eat " you asked as he smiled.

" I miss youu~~ "  he said as he leaned his head on your shoulder.

" let's take a walk " he said grabbed your hand.

Your hands were intertwined with his and he walk same as you.

" how's your class today " he asked

" it's fine " you said.

He was curious you were so moody and didn't talk that much like usual when you guys meet.

" hey what's wrong " he grabbed your arms to make yoy face to him.

You look down didn't dare to look at his eyes. As you start tearing up and pain started to build up in your chest , you hugged Doyoung and he hug you back.

" Doyoung.. m-my mom passed away last w-week " you said and burst into tears.

He gasped.

Remembering he has been busy with MAMA , interviews and also practice. Guilty starts to fill himself , he feels so disappointed for himself.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N , I'm really sorry " he said as he started to embrace you tightly.

" sorry for not being there for you " he said.

You shooked your head.

" it's okay , you had a busy day. I don't want to disturb you " you stated.

" but if you tell me I would be there.." he said.

" I'm sorry.. I just.. Don't leave me Dobby I've no one but only you " you said as you began to cry again.

" yes I will never leave you , I love you " he said as he kiss your forehead.