Clumsy

That was an amazing peaceful night I got up rubbed my eyes and took my phone it was 10:am damn I'm gonna be late.

I took a 10 min shower I couldn't eat I had to go now to beat traffic, I remembered I had to take n Uber requested one and got it.

I was finally on my way I got in time at 10:40 I was at the hospital I ran through the doors to the cafeteria got my coffee I was so stressed that I'd be late because I remembered how Kate hated latecomers.

I was bout to reach the lift when I crashed on a very nice built body then I got a burning sensation on my boobs great!!! I have coffee all over his coat and my scrubs.

"I'm so sorry ...I"

"It happens Clumsy," he said smiling, why does this hospital have so many good-looking men?...

Oh my God is all I could say after I saw him he smiled and left.

I stood there dumbfounded I even forgot that I was going to be late till Maddie got me out of my trance.

"Earth to Lumi"

"Oh I was just "

"Oh my word Lumi did you miss your lips and drank Your coffee with your boobs"

"Very funny Kevin Hart I saw a Greek God and forgot my name and where I'm from."

We laughed and I told her all about him we got in time, this time I worked at the NICU those cute babies made my day.

Some were premature and seeing them looking so fragile made me sad but I had to do my best and help them instead of feeling sorry for them.

I fed Rose she fit in my hand, after feeding her I safely put her back in the incubator and made sure I didn't move any of her breathing tubes.

Mrs. Brown was watching me she made me feel nervous, she told me what to do and how to do it I know it was only a few days but I loved working there.

I cleared my throat.

"Speak Miss Williams I don't have the whole day" I looked at Mrs. Brown...

"I was thinking that we could decorate the pediatric floor with Christmas decorations so the kids don't have to be scared or miss being home"

I paused and looked at her...

"Majority of us would be home but we can come in just for an hour...and......" she cut me off.

"Perfect idea Miss Williams will you help with the decorations?"

"I'd love to Mrs. Brown"

"Call me Michelle"

"Yes, mam...I mean Miss Michelle"

I had to go back to PICU since I was done with the job I was assigned to do.

I did a few physical examinations on the other kids in the unit before getting ready for my lunch.

Something was missing then I remembered 2 things :
1. My car 2. Curly, I haven't seen him today where is he? I don't even know which unit he works at.

I went to have lunch alone because Maddie had lunch with her boyfriend...

Greek God came again and he didn't even acknowledge me that sucks I thought I stood out that's what my mom said about me.

But they work in a hospital with many conditions and stuff so vitiligo isn't anything new.

I felt sad, what was I thinking? I thought he would want to talk or something anything ...