NWC

Day 1 of the conference (Monday)

We were standing outside the Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration Area, looking around at all the nurses from all over the world, and how we are all here together by the love we have for saving lives.

My dad would be so proud of me telling all his friends how smart his Lumière is...

I looked around proud of how far I've come,

"We are here curly"

"Yes, babe do you have everything?"

"Handbook and the conference material?"

"Yes, buttercup I'm glad to see you are ready" I playfully punched his hand...

We got in and finished with the registrations, then took our seats.

I took out my notebook and when the introduction was done everything just went by too fast that it was lunch already.

They were serving lunch and we sat down together, I met amazing women who I learned a lot from we exchanged numbers and curly was doing his thing too.

We finished the first day around 6 pm by that time my brain and feet were tired I wanted a long warm bath and that soft bed with Egyptian sheets.

"Let's go home sunshine," he said

I didn't even say no we walked to the Hotel because it wasn't too far.

"I need a hot bath and sleep pleased don't forget to wake me up"

He nodded and smiled as I walked to my room I only wanted to close my eyes for 10 minutes.

I woke up from a deep sleep and checked the time it was 11 pm why am I awake, I had a shower and walked to Curly s room.

"Glad to see you're still alive"

"Very funny curly, what are you watching there"

He hid his MacBook from me...we wrestled till I was on top of him.

"You know if you wanted to make out you could have just asked me," he said smiling.

"Keep dreaming idiot"

I got off him and he showed me where to lie down and I joined him ...

"Pretty woman Curly"

"Hey that's a classic okay"

"I love it too I can't decide if I love Julia Roberts or the movie more"

"Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good thanks"

After watching the movie we watched more and I ended up falling asleep next to him, my head on his chest and his hands all around me like he was sheltering me from something.

Day 2 of the conference ( Tuesday)

"Babe wake up it's 7 am time to shower and go"

"Thanks" is all I could say

So I got up and showered then when I was done I did my makeup and quickly checked on Aunty Drew and my mom.

When I was done I had a quick breakfast too then we left...

The second day was a continuation of the last topic so we proceeded.

I think the fun part today was the Poster Presentations I learned a lot from the presentations I made a few notes,

"Are you happy Buttercup"