Im sorry

A few weeks have passed and things are the same Xavier has done everything in his power to ignore me we don't even chat anymore and I miss him.

I know what it might have looked like but I don't like Oliver anymore.

Today I'm going to give him a piece of my mind I walked into the hospital with a plan, I walked around thank God I found him.

"Curly I'm sick and tired of being ignored"

"Lumi"

"Stop calling me by my name or those nicknames I don't know what I want but what I do know is I want you to stop avoiding me"

He laughed I missed his laugh...

I miss his lips on mine...

"I'm sorry buttercup I shouldn't have kissed you okay I just couldn't resist it, that messed up our friendship and I don't want that "

No that's not what I want, I don't want him to apologize for the kiss I think I like him ....how do I fix this?

"We didn't kiss he was asking me out and I declined so he pulled me and that's when you found us like that"

"Why"

"Why what Curly"

"Why did you say no to him"

"Wouldn't you like to know" was that the part I was meant to say cause I think I like you?

I hugged him and left...

I was all smiles even though my apology didn't do what I had hoped but at least he won't ignore me anymore.

The day goes by fast when you're happy ...

"Though I'd catch you before you left" damn that's Oliver...

"I was leaving"

"Look I'm sorry about last time but I'd like to take you out"

"I've already said no"

He walked towards me and my heart was beating so fast, why is my heart beating I don't like him any more my heart can't betray me now...

He came closer again and I froze...

He pecked my lips and left ...

Can someone explain to me what just happened I was doing fine, I was over him with his stupid perfect face?

I touched my lips and looked around to see if someone saw us no one did thank God I hate drama.

I packed my bags and ran out of the hospital I don't want to see Xavier or Oliver.

While driving I switched the radio on and the songs helped me calm down...I parked near our house and got out.

"Evening momma"

"Baby girl"

"You look, sick momma"

"I'll be fine, Drew went to buy a few things"

"Okay"

"I'm going to lie down okay," my mom said

"Okay momma"

She walked to her room and slept...

Her health is deteriorating and it's killing me she's always been strong but I could see from her eyes that she was getting tired.

I walked to my room and showered ...

I checked my phone and saw a message from Xavier.

I miss you