Chapter 6

The temptation is too significant to ignore it so you explain your project for the next minutes to your friends and right after you run to your parents bedroom. You open the cupboard and take out the gun hidden underneath your dad's underwear. You three are amazed in front of the weapon that you usually only see in action movies and you start to mimic a kind of agent secret. However, Kyle also wants to take the arm in hand so he becomes really impatient and suddenly takes the gun out of your hands. He's so excited that he doesn't handle the weapon properly and he doesn't control it anymore. Thus, what should happen, happens... He unintentionally pulls the trigger which reaches Dash. Unfortunately, the bullet drills his chest and totally crosses his heart... He obviously doesn't survive and immediately falls down. Moreover, this disaster was noisier than what was planned so your mother move to her bedroom right after hearing all that. She screams by seeing the horror of the action. Poor you, you just wanted to play with your friend and make them have fun... But instead of that you have caused the death of Dash and you have led Kyle to commit a crime. You are responsible of everything and you will have Dash's death in the conscience for the rest of your life. The only culprit is you and you can't come back in the past. Time travels aren't real yet. GAME OVER.