Chapter 9

You chose to go to your parents' room and you take out your father's gun. Good luck for the next part.

You looked in the hallway to make sure no one was there, you began to run to your parent's room and you took the gun. Because you did something you shouldn't have done, your heart rate and adrenaline increased. You felt like a secret agent fighting crimes, therefore you acted as such. You pointed at everything you saw with the gun as you rolled around on the ground. You began to think what gonna happen if I shot this or that. This thinking was more and more present in your mind, it was so powerful that you forgot the sound of the door, you forgot everything. The moment your mind became empty, you saw your mother's favorite vase and you shot it. That muffled noise brought you back to reality, the sounds of the door were always there. Then you decided to go to the front of the door, you walked slowly like a feather making a journey in the air. You've been waiting with the gun pointed at the door for what seemed to you an eternity. Suddenly you saw the door handle moving, your panic just kept growing, you didn't know what to do. When you saw the door open, you closed your eyes and without thinking your fingers pulled the trigger. You opened your eyes and saw blood at your feets. As you looked further you saw your father lying on the ground. You realised your actions and ran to make sure your father was okay. Unfortunately you had touched his heart, he was losing too much blood, you couldn't save him but you didn't know it yet. When the police and ambulance arrived you were crying but your father was already dead.

After this incident you were put in juvenile prison where you met bad encounters, your mother never went to visit you, she couldn't forgive what you did . When you got out, you joined a gang with a lot of violence. A short time after you plunged into alcohol and drugs because you wanted to forget your horrible act. At the age of 30 you died alone of an overdose in a gloomy alley because the pain of having killed your father was too strong. GAME OVER.