CHAPTER ONE

You pull your bag over your shoulder and walk in the packed corridor without making eye contact with the students walking by. You were dressed in black from head to toe with leather boots and lot of piercings in your ear, you had a tattoo on your wrist reading love myself with a beautiful pattern.

You were kind of a loner in college with not many friends, you could literally count them with your fingers and would still be left with more fingers to spare. It was not like you weren't pretty or a failure or were an outcast quite the opposite actually, you were really pretty with the perfect scores and your family was financially very stable. The reason why most avoided you was fear...

Some thought of you like the delinquent kind, you were cold and tended to lose your temper pretty easily. You had this badass image in college because of one incident where you had beaten up a guy who touched you inappropriately which resulted in couple of rumors and drama leading to the situation you were in. You being honest and brutally straightforward didn't help either.

Entering your first class you go to the back and sit, "hey y/n, morning" your best and only friend in college Chungha greets you sitting down next to you. She was like you but different at the same time, she was a social butterfly always out making friends and meeting new people without feeling awkward or hesitant.

"Hey Chungha" you greet her back and you both do your special hand shake. The teacher soon walked in to start the class, he mentioned few points about the final exam for you to take down since this year will be your last year in college. After noting it down you zone out not paying much attention since you were already done with that chapter. Chungha focused on the class occasionally taking notes leaving you bored.

(𝙮/𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

I let out a yawn and crack my neck feeling bored, the teacher kept on going about the topic and explaining it in depth even though not much was going to come from it in the exams, such a waste of time.

I start playing with my pencil and drawing random patterns in a book I found in the desk I was in, hmm I wonder whose is it...

I open it to find it empty with no name and just a date on the first page showing the year as 2018 with a little note on the side 'make great memories and leave a note' written, this might be a lost book it looks old too. I get an idea and start drawing and writing random things in it, from how dusty it looked I don't think anyone will come searching for it.

I look at the teacher smirking and write down about his class and him, After I was done I reread it controlling my laughter, it was funny really especially the drawing of him in the end.

Only a few more minutes were left so I scribble a small note :

"ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ,

ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ꜰᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡʜᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘɪᴇᴅ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴍʀ. ʟᴇᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ :ᴘ

- ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ"

I scoff at myself, obviously no one will see this. I and Chungha were the only ones who sit in the last furthest away from the rest. It was childish but something inside me told it'll be fun so I let it be, after the class ends I leave it in the drawer of the desk where I found it and follow Chungha out. There was no way I would carry it around with the risk of getting caught with it.

(𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

The rest of the classes went by and all the students were in their last class. Jin entered his last class which was with Mr. Lee and went to sit at his usual place "damn, Yoongi we can't sit here the front leg of the desk is broken" he frowned and said to his friend Yoongi. "Let's go to the last seat then, I am going to sleep anyway so it doesn't matter. The further from front the better, Mr. Lee's classes are pointless anyway" Yoongi said sitting in the where you and Chungha sat and Jin joined him too.

The class was going on like usual and Jin felt bored, he looked at Yoongi who was asleep "looks like I'll have to find something to entertain me" he pouts and messes with the drawers when he sees the book. "Maybe someone forgot it?" He opened the book and reads the first page and snorts covering his mouth with his hand '𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯?! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦-" he took his pen and started writing something too.

You look at the black board with bored eyes wishing you had that book to pass time, your teacher kept diverting from the main topic talking about random things making you annoyed. Finally that class ended and you grab your bag and exit with Chungha, in the back of your mind the book lingered making you look forward to the next day.