CHAPTER TWO

The next morning you get up without the alarm even ringing and reach college earlier than ever, there were not that many students since there was still half an hour for the college to start. You roam around before going to the rooftop which was your favorite place to be at with no one to disturb and peace.

You open the door as the chill morning breeze hits you making your hair dance wildly, you inhale the fresh spring air and lean on the railing looking over the view. Your college was a bit away from the main city letting you enjoy more of nature, you look around when you see another figure leaning to the wall with his eyes closed.

He looked really handsome as he relaxed there, you thought no one else knew the way to this place so you were surprised to see him. His eyes flutter open and lock with yours, his eyes sparkle like billion stars in a dark night. You both hold each others eyes in a stare off when you break it realizing you were staring too long.

"I never knew other students knew of this spot too" he spoke in his honey like voice, "same.." You go towards the door planning on leaving to avoid any further conversation. "From the looks of it it seems like you don't know me...Rude of me to not introduce myself I'm Jin, the drama club leader and table tennis champ." He said proudly sending a wink your way, you scoff and roll your eyes thinking he was another one of those egoistic rich brats "Hey raven girl won't you grace me with your name?" He asked when you opened the door. "In your dreams pinky" you say walking away.

"Sassy much. There's nothing wrong with me wearing pink..." Jin scoffed and walked down too. The classes start and you go to your first class. During lunch break Chungha pulls you to the cafeteria saying you needed a "change" since you always ate on the rooftop. Not wanting to encounter Jin you decide to go only to spot him on the popular students' "on second thoughts I'll go back to my usual place" you say turning to go up "ah raven girl, you exist I thought you were a figment of my imagination!" Jin said coming to you, before he could sling his arm on your shoulder you stomp his foot "hands to yourself pinky" you glare at him and walk away.

"What's her deal..." Jin looks at you walk away and goes back to his friends "dude you better stay away from that chick she is bad news, there is this thing going around that she is connected to mafia and even killed a guy before" one of the guys, Mark, said after Jin came back "you're bluffing she doesn't look that bad. she seems mysterious, yes but she doesn't look like a criminal" Jin said glancing the way you went before going back to his lunch.

After lunch you had Mr. Lee's class, you were the first student to enter and see world history written. "Looks like he is going to talk about the whole world today...yay.." You sarcastically and go to the last seat. Slowly the students fill in and Chungha sits next to you

"how does Jin know you?"

"We had a brief encounter nothing more"

"Can't you be a little more nice to him? He is like the most popular guy and is really good" Chungha said. You give her a look and go back to look ahead.

Somewhere in between the class mr. Lee started going over unrelated topics again like usual, you remember the book and open it to find something written in it '𝘏𝘮𝘮 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴...𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ (ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏʟ),

ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʀ. ʟᴇᴇ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʏ ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇꜱ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ;)

-ᴡᴡʜ '

You read the lame dad jokes that somehow made you laugh, what a dork. Whoever this guy or girl was seemed fun. You scribble some things in the book and leave another not to this WWH whoever they were. You felt something bubble in you, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵... You felt like this was some sort of special connection with this other person and for the first time in a long time you were being yourself.

Chungha looked at you and tried peeking but you flick her forehead stopping her. "No peeking missy" you say and hide the diary deep into the drawer. You were looking forward to another note from this person. You were the only ones you sat at the last desk which made you wonder who it might be. You look over your classmates but no one seemed like they were the mystery student.

Throughout the rest of the day you kept looking around thinking who it might be and wished for it to be tomorrow already. Jin who had Mr. Lee's class 2 classes after yours dragged Yoongi to the last bench again "our desk looks fine now, why are we sitting at the back?" He asked confusedly, "because I want to, now come." He sat and took out the diary looking to see if he got a reply.

'𝘏𝘢! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮' he grins to himself and writes a few more down he felt the same as you. He suddenly remembered about the lock he got yesterday and pulled it out, locking the book. Before locking he added a note, he takes out the 2nd key for it and places it under the book before closing the drawer.

'𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 it 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯...'