CHAPTER THREE

The next day was pretty much the same with you going to your college early. Since no one except a few were there you sneak into mr. Lee's classroom to see the janitor cleaning all the desks, panicking you run to the last desk blocking him. "Ahm...I forgot my book here" you open the drawer and grab the book. You see a key and grab it too without thinking much.

"Thank god he would have thrown this away..." You sigh in relief holding the book close to your chest. You walk to your usual spot on the rooftop making sure the guy from before is not there. "Good thing he is not there" you sit in a far corner and open the book. You read the new set of jokes and this time he wrote few things about himself like he likes to play table tennis and likes cooking, he wrote what WWH means, making you snort '𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦? 𝘚𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘳𝘦' you chuckle and turn the next page to find the note.

"ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ,

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ;) ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ 

-ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴡʜ"

You pull out the key which you found and see a lock added behind the book. "Our secret..." You felt weird and bubbly reading that, sharing something with one person which no one else knows about made you feel some way.

You take your pen and write down some things about yourself, it would be unfair to not after he revealed some things about himself. You write about how you liked singing and drawing. You write down some songs you like hoping he likes them too, from how he said WWH you knew it was a guy.

"Aghhh I want Mr. Lee's class to start fast" you hear someone say '𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘶𝘺...𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸...' You think stuck to the corner.

Jin walks to the rooftop to the railings looking over the scene he was excited to see if anything new was written in the book. You couldn't see him from your place so you crawl forward finding his back facing you. "This is my chance to leave unnoticed" you whisper, putting the book in your bag after locking it. You dash to the door and are almost out when Jin turns to see you.

"Ah look who is here, Raven girl!" He grinned coming towards you. You groan and look at him "why the hell do you call me that pinky" "Ravens are mysterious you know just like you" He smirked knowing you were getting annoyed. You roll your eyes and try walking away only for you to be pulled back by Jin "why don't we be friends you seem interesting" Jin said the smirk replaced with a gentle smile but you being you shake his hand off and walk away after stomping his foot "Not interested" you say loud enough for him to hear before walking away.

Jin winces in pain and slowly walks back to Mr. Lee's classroom. Today he had 2 classes with him meaning more time with the diary, he skipped his way to the class dragging Yoongi to the last desk again. Yoongi just gave up on asking him why and got ready for the class.

Jin opens the drawer but finds nothing, there was no book or key, panicking he looked all around still finding nothing "what if she didn't want to talk to me anymore or someone else found it..." He felt dejected and looked around the class to see if someone had the book. He couldn't concentrate on the class with his mind thinking only about the book and the mysterious 'No One'.

You were in your first class when you remember that you did not keep the book back in its place. "Aghhh why am I so stupid!" You whisper to yourself getting weird looks from Chungha. Luckily your next class was with Mr. Lee meaning you can keep it back hopefully he did not find it gone. The moment the bell rang you ran to the classroom, Chungha looked at you disappear sighing to herself before following you.

You literally fall into your seat and open the drawer to find a chit from WWH. He thought you either didn't want to talk to him anymore and said sorry for that, or that the book was stolen and gave you a heads up. You bang your head to the desk mumbling stupid over and over. You open the book and write why it was missing and keep it back in the drawer at the same time as Chungha enters.

She bombarded you with questions only for you to ignore her telling it was nothing much. She rolled her eyes at your behavior and sat next to you not yet giving up on finding the reason.

(𝙅𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

The whole day was pretty much spent on me trying to spot someone with that book, I even asked the janitor if he saw any book while cleaning all he said was a girl had forgotten her book and came to collect it, so even he had no idea about that book except maybe that girl took it. Break had just finished and I had Mr. Lee's class again, I felt no will to go there after finding the book was missing but dragged myself to the class. I couldn't have a bad record after all or my mother would be upset.

I sat on the last bench and opened the drawer and to my surprise the book was there. I pulled out my key and read what was written, it was written how the janitor could have found it and thrown it. So it was the girl the janitor told me about, I got another clue to finding her.

I read the other things she wrote smiling to myself, I write down some things about myself. I don't know why I felt comfortable sharing things with her...maybe it is because she is a stranger and doesn't know who I am?