CHAPTER FOUR

Few months passed, you and Jin still wrote in the book. From puns and things about your teachers the conversation got personal, you both shared everything with each other except your identity which had turned into a game of who will find the other first. He knew you were a girl but nothing more that would help finding you easier. The diary had been moved from the class drawer to somewhere you both thought it would be safe. The rooftop.

" ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ,

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴀꜰᴇʀ? ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

-ᴡᴡʜ"

Jin wrote one day and you agreed '𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺' you thought and wrote back

"ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴡᴡʜ,

ʏᴀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴏ, ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ 2 ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ. ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ :)

- ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ"

You both spoke about each other without knowing you were talking to the 'weird person' yourself. You both bumped into each other often on the rooftop but stayed oblivious to the fact that your best friend was in front of you all along.

"The college is going to end soon...maybe I should drop him a big hint so we find each other before the college is done..." You think to yourself and write down that you will wear a red crop top tomorrow. After writing it you lock the book and place it in the box that was there. You hurry down not wanting to bump into your now 'enemy' Jin, you both had started taunting each other more and would waste no chance to throw one at the other.

After the break ended Jin came up since he had free time and saw what you wrote, he couldn't contain his excitement finally he'll get to meet the girl who easily claimed a big part of his heart. 

Even without knowing each other you got to know a lot about each other...there were no secrets between you and you have somehow fallen in love with each other. You didn't care how he looked nor did he all you both thought in the back of your mind was that '𝘏𝘦/𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦..'

If you told someone they would think it was crazy and not to trust him but you were sure you could, both of you felt it was just...𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

You excitedly wait for the next day hoping you find each other. You run home the moment the bell rang and pull out your red crop top and set everything for tomorrow. Jin reached home and picked his best outfit, also setting it up, he rammed through his drawers to find a bracelet which he wanted to give to you. After finally finding it he kept it safely in a box and kept it along with his clothes.

The next morning comes and you quickly rush to your college. You spend extra time on your appearance, you wait near the entrance of the college hoping it makes it easier for him to find you but not enough to make it too easy.

Jin had spent the whole night awake till 4AM thinking how he'd propose to you causing him to wake up late. He cursed under his breath and hurried to the college wanting to find you, he decided to take his car to reach the college faster. He went as fast as he could and saw the college gates appear after a few minutes of drive.the gates open as he drove in, since it rained the previous day there track was wet. He turned the car sharply to park it right next to where you stood, for you everything went in slow motion as the car turned and the water with some wet mud splashed right on you dirtying your shirt.

"Just perfect..." You let out sarcastically, everyone looked at the scene in fear of what would happen next. No one was stupid enough to laugh and make you more angry, you stomp to the car and slam the door open pulling Jin out from his collar "Look what you did you idiot! I never thought you would go so low to try and humiliate me only because I ignore you" you glare at him "you think I did it deliberately?! It was a mistake, I was in a hurry . Why are you so...rude! I would never humiliate someone!" He glared back, hurt flashed through his eyes all he ever wanted to do was be friends with you but you pushed him away and now accused him of wanting to humiliate you.

"Sorry for doing that though..." Jin said swallowing his ego, he knew he was the one first at fault but you say nothing and walk away still angry. You went towards the washroom to try and clean the dirt off your shirt, sadly your crop top was red in the front and black in the back so the mud blocked most of the red making it look brown. While you were trying to get your shirt clean, Jin looked around trying to spot you. "I guess I won't find him/her" you both sigh today was your last day of college before they give you a break before your finals to study. The mud didn't wash off, you walk out and decide to go home and change. You felt upset since this was the only red top you owned, finding him during exams would be nearly impossible making you feel even more upset.

With a frown you step out the gate holding your bag close.