Chapter 15 ; Insult😡

THIS CHAPTER MOSTLY ABOUT BRIGHT'S PAST , SO A LITTLE SAD . I'M SORRY AND ALSO A SLIGHT MENTION OF HARASSMENT BUT I SWEAR BRIGHT NOT DO IT . I'M SOWYYY AND HAPPY READING!🥺🥺🥺

Bright POV

Flashback

5 years ago

I'm walking aimlessly , need some fresh air to escape from reality .

Being me was hard , fucking bad . When you stood here under name Vachirawit , teachers and students will bow for you , praising you all times . Who wouldn't , Vachirawit is called perfect for reasons , he is smart ,talented in music , active in sport , polite , his face features damn , a thai-american mix and most importantly rich . Technically , my father not me .

A single mistake damned me forever . Today , I got accused for harassment by this girl . Tch I NEVER interested to do it , I'm not some filthy pervert . But that's what they called me now. This girl named Cupcake , sit in front of me and had huge crush on me . She never hide or being shy , she openly confess that she liked me and be a polite man I am , the idea of having girlfriend at this age never cross my mind . I thought she was okay with it so I don't mind her anymore .

One day , me and her were being paired for Biology project , we need to do some research of this butterfly species . After we discussed together , we went to her home since she said she had small garden with full butterfly . Lol butterfly where? she lead me to her room instead of garden , I'm glad I still had some patience . I asked her nicely why I am here ? When she about to open her mouth , I can heard steps near us . Fuck ! I want to go away , it wouldn't be nice sight if me and her here . I hurriedly to the window but guess I'm too late ?

Cupcake screamed her lungs out , and I need to hold my urge to slap her . Then door open revealed some of cupcakes's friends . Fuck I know it , It was a planned! Next thing I know , me sitting beside Mama and Papa with my Biology teacher and Cupcake with her fake tears , her parents plus her friends .

"I am disappointed with you Mr.Vachirawit , you also no difference with scums out there . How can you do sexual harassment on highschool girl . Let me remind you , you only 17 this year . You embarrassed yourself , your parents , and our class . Also me as your teacher , I need to face dean for your behaviour . "

I shut my mouth , if Papa don't teach me why is it important to have patience , my fist would be in my Biology teacher and this CUpcAKE faces

I shut my mouth , if Papa don't teach me why is it important to have patience , my fist would be in my Biology teacher and this CUpcAKE faces . As soon as we arrived home , I hugged Mama and said I didn't do it . I don't care if everyone disappointed on me or hate me but not my parents . They had been silent in car and I didn't dare to spit anything . Then , Papa hugged us made me want to cry .

"Bright , you are the only son we have . In first place , we already knew you didn't do it so I just let them said anything since you wont deny it . We raised you , we taught you to be a good person , I wouldn't believe if anyone spitting my son harassed someone . We didn't say anything because you seem very sad and mad . "