Chapter 23 ; Bright Vachirawit

This chapter has a lot of socmed here , so uhm happy reading! Only P'Bright hereee~~🥰🤪✨

Bright POV

Win has been crying a lot . Do you know a lot ? REALLY A LOT! I tried to console him , but he only cry harder . And now he is sleeping soundly after tired of crying since morning . I wiped his body because as a clean freak I am , no dirt in my bed .

As I wiping his body with wet towel , my mind travelling to event happened this morning . I am grateful that finally truth has been revealed , all questions in my head had been answered . Other than accusing without evidence , Dr.Mild finally told the reason why Win's father became like that . To be honest , I cant fully blame his father here because to think back he became like that because of love of his life sacrifice her live to make their son happy . He must be sad , but the same thing happened to Win .

Win started to hate Grace and Mick because he accused them the reason why I got beaten without knowing the real story . He choose me than his blood siblings , he even didn't want to see their faces anymore . I would be lying if I said I'm not happy with his decision , I am happy and feel something in my tummy . This show that he is serious with me , not just a highschool girl love story . But it is wrong for him to not knowing the truth .

When we heard Dr.Mild explanation , Win started to blame himself . I convinced him many times , this is not his fault and never be his fault . Why his fault though ? He just a child that time and he didn't know about his mother disease . As a parent , they should educate their children with knowledge about illness , teach them to accept reality not hiding it . They will grow up and be parent too one day in future . They are in learning process , because they are growing up .

Me being an observant person , I realized that because of Win's father behaviour , it left a big impact on Win . My bunny growing up as a person who has trust issue , hiding his problems and run away from it . He also a person who is hard to accept reality , he built a wall around him . Pity my baby. eh ? baby ? Ah~ yes my baby.

But now everything is solved , Win apologized to Mick and Grace because being harsh to them . Mick and Grace hugged Win , saying they missed Win so much . All of us watching them in awwww , it like watching a family reunion . Mick said he used to told about Win to Grace but didn't tell Win's name , he scared if Grace might accidently say it in front of their father .

For now , Grace and Mick are staying with Dr.Mild's house as they need to get their therapy . Win agreed to come often to visit them and helped them to get better . We thanked all of our friends for being here to help us beside being fools .

Ting !

Ohoiy Speaking of the devils , here the fools come .

Jeez , don't they know how to look at clock right now

Jeez , don't they know how to look at clock right now . It is midnight !

eh

wait