Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Devil Inside

We were talking when suddenly a student entered our office. We were even surprised because he didn’t even knock.

“What can we do for you?” Shaun asked our Vice President here in the Student Council.

“V-Vice P-President Ms. Zaylee…” She couldn’t continue what she was saying, so Shaun became annoyed with her.

“What happened to her?” I was the one who asked her and Shaun might even kill her, because of annoyance.

“Someone was fighting with Ms. Zaylee in the corridor.” She says. We got out right away and went, where Zaylee was. Tsk! She always causes trouble, when something bad happens to her we will be killed by the President. Who are you Zaylee Faye Yaritza Takashi? Why is the President protecting you?

When we arrived at where our new secretary was, we saw her strangling a girl. Of course, we were shocked, but when we realized what she was doing we panicked.

“Shit!” The five of us cursed when we saw that the woman could no longer breath.

We were about to stop her when someone suddenly spoke, so we looked at who it was.

“Let go of her Ms. Takashi!” We gulped in no time when we saw the President approaching Zaylee. Oh my god! Why is he here?

Zaylee didn’t let her go, and the President couldn’t stop her either. I was even surprised to see that she was holding a knife. Shit! Where did the knife she was holding come from?

“Oh my god! She’s holding a knife!” I said, so the other officers looked at Zaylee’s hand.

“Shit, what’s happening to her?” Eliezer asked.

We couldn’t stop worrying. I even saw Zaylee’s friends just watching and doing nothing. What’s their problem? Why don’t they stop Ms. Takashi?

“No!” We all shouted when she stabbed the girl. We could not believe what we saw, we were surprised when she suddenly attacked the President. It looks like she doesn’t recognize anyone, her eyes also become cold.

“The devil inside her is already awake.” I was startled when someone suddenly spoke behind me, so I turned to him. He’s wearing a black hoodie, but you can still see his face. His eyes were also scary. He walked closer to President and Zaylee who is fighting each other. Who is he?

“Ahhhhhh!” I was startled when the students shouted. What the hell? The President almost got stabbed, if only it hadn’t been stopped by the man.

I thought the man was the one who got stabbed, but he stopped Zaylee. I even saw him smile at Zaylee. What the hell is wrong with that man.

“Hi, Zaylee.” He says. Is he crazy!

I looked at where Zaylee’s friends were, and they seemed to be bewildered where they were standing when they saw the man who is wearing a black hoodie. Okay… what happen to them?

Zaylee was dazed while looking at the man and we were shocked when Zaylee suddenly cried and hugged the man.

Do they know each other? The President couldn’t believe it when he saw the man in the black hoodie. We were all surprised when the man suddenly shouted!

“What did you do to her?!” He shouted. We wondered who he was asking.

Zaylee’s friends approached the man and we were shocked when he suddenly strangled one of them.

“What did you do to her?” He asked and looked at Zaylee’s friends. The man he’s choking is already turning pale. I look at the President and saw him hugging Zaylee. I just bit my lip.

“Z-Zayn, please let go of Lennox!” The girl with short hair beg and the man named Zayn glared at her.

“Please!” The girl with curly hair begs him. Zayn’s expression softened and he slowly released Lennox.

“What did you do to her?” He asked again, but his voice calmed down when he asked.

“We did nothing wrong to her. When she woke up she was already like that.” A guy named Ruhan explained.

“I hope you are telling the truth because, by the time I find out if you are lying, you know what will happen to you.” He threatens. They looked scared, not only them but also us who heard him.

“Protect her at all cost, even if it costs your life.” I know he says this to Zaylee’s friends. Zaylee’s friends nodded. I thought we were the only ones protecting Zaylee, but it looks like I was wrong. What do you have Zaylee, why are they protecting you? Zayn turned to the President.

“It’s the time! She has already seen the painting.” We were shocked by what he said to the President. What painting?

“You know what to do.” He told the President. The President nodded as if he knew what Zayn was saying.

Zayn and the other students left, we officers and Zaylee’s friends were the only ones left in the corridor.

“Shit!” We looked at the President when he suddenly cursed.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest when I saw the President carry Zaylee in a bridal way. So I averted my eyes from them. We followed him, to the clinic.

“You love him. Am I right?” Someone suddenly spoke next to me, so I looked at him. It’s Ruhan! I nodded at his question. He is right! I love Dimitri that’s why I warned Zaylee before.

“How did you know?” I asked him. We were in the back so we were talking.

“It’s so obvious that you’re hurting.” Huh? I didn’t know that I am being too obvious!

“But don’t worry, it looks like they haven’t noticed yet.” He says.

“Please don’t tell that to them!” I beg him, even if it hurts, I have no right to be mad at her because I have no relationship with the President. And it’s so obvious that the President loves Zaylee.

We’re already here at the clinic and Nurse Mecca immediately looked at Zaylee. The president is still dazed, until now, we don’t know, what is happening to him! And the others are in the corner standing quietly.