Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Dream

Where I am? Why is it dark? I could see a light, so I followed it. This was supposed to be the exit, I was blinded by the light that greeted me, so when I opened my eyes, I was surprised by what I saw.

I saw two kids playing I don’t recognize them, but they are happily playing with each other.

Suddenly the scenario changed, so what I see now is in the park. I can still see the two girls, but they are with a boy.

“Baby Zay mommy said we’re moving house.” Said the girl with curly hair.

“Where are you moving, Scarlet?” The girl with short hair asked.

“I don’t know Baby Zay.” She said. The one named Scarlet looked at the boy that was with them.

“Hey, D! Take care of Baby Zay okay?” She said to the boy.

“I will don’t worry Scarlet. I promise I’ll take care of Zay!” The boy promised her. The three children suddenly disappeared and I was in a dark place again…

When I opened my eyes I immediately saw a white ceiling. Who are the three children in my dream? I looked at my hand when I felt someone holding my hand. I saw the President holding my hand, while he was asleep. Should I wake him up?

My stomach grumble, so I decided to wake him up. I tapped his arm lightly, but it didn’t wake him up, so I intensified the tapping on his arm. He woke up and looked even more shocked to see me awake.

“Are you okay? What do you want? Are you hungry?” He asked at once. I laughed, because of what he did.

“Hahaha!”

“Why are you laughing?” He asked.

“Hahaha, it’s because of your funny expression,” I told him, and he snorted, so I laughed even more. He glared at me, so I stopped laughing.

“President I’m hungry!” I said, he stood up and took something from his bag.

“Here.” He hands me some food. While I was eating, I feel awkward, because the President keep staring at me, and decided to prank him!

“President,” I called to him.

“Just call me Dimitri.” He says. I agreed to what he wanted.

“Dimitri…” I called him again.

“Why?”

“Say ahhh!” I said and put the spoon with the rice and dish in front of him. He just looked at me, so I pout.

“Please!” I beg him. He did nothing but eat it. I also saw that his ear suddenly turned red. I surpass my laughter because he’s cute while blushing. He averted his eyes, and I couldn’t stop laughing at him, so I keep laughing.

“Hahaha!” My stomach hurts because of laughing, and he looked at me!

“Haha, you look so cute,” I said and pinched his cheek. I stopped teasing him because he already thinks badly of me. But wait a minute, why am I here at the clinic?

“Dimitri…” I called his attention because he was reading something.

“Why?” He asked.

“What am I doing here at the clinic?” I asked him, so he looked at me as if he couldn’t believe what he heard.

“You don’t remember anything?” He asked incredulously. I scratched my head because I don’t remember anything.

“Nothing! The last thing I remember is seeing my brother.” I answered his question. He sighed and stood up and sat next to me.

“You almost killed someone.” My eyes widened, because of what he said.

“What?!” I shouted.

“You almost killed someone, it’s a good thing your brother stopped you.” He explains. Damn! I almost kill someone again, not almost because I actually killed someone. What is happening to me?

“Where is he?” I asked him.

“I don’t know, he didn’t say, where he was going.” As you can imagine, this is where my twin is hiding. That’s right I have twins, but he suddenly disappeared, and you’re telling me, he’s just here!

“Dimitri, thank you for taking care of me.” I thanked him. I didn’t see my friends and he was the only one with me here at the clinic.

“Your welcome Zay! Your my queen, that’s why I’m protecting you.” He said. I was shocked when he called me Zay. He said something else, but I didn’t hear the last thing he said, because he just whispered it. I remember the dream I had because that’s what the boy called the girl! I just shrug it off, when I heard him calling me Zay. I looked at the wall clock and was shocked to see that it was 7:30 PM. I need to go back to the dorm! How long have I slept?

“Dimitri, I’m going back to the dorm,” I said goodbye to him, and he stood up to my surprise.

“I’ll take you to your dorm.” He said I could have done nothing but agree to his offer. Alas, someone might want to fight me again, like the other day, so it would be better if someone take me back to the dorm. We left the clinic and we walked together. Not long after, we reached the dorm, we stopped in front of the dorm door.

“Good night Dimitri. Thanks for taking me back to the dorm.” I told him.

“Good night Zay!” I waited for him to leave before I entered the dorm.

When I entered, I didn’t see my friends. Why are they not here? Where are they, it’s already dark outside? I just went into the room, they might come back later. I lay down on my bed and picked up the book that was next to my pillow. I’m not sleepy yet, so I’ll just read, while I was reading my eyes wandered to the study table. There was another flower on it, I approached it and looked at who it was from.

‘I miss you twin, take care of yourself.’ – Z

I smiled at what I read.

“I miss you too twin!” I whisper. I went back to my bed and just continued reading as I waited for my friends, I fell asleep.