𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 & 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎

"Good morning, Kei-kun!"

Y/N greeted Tsukishima when she finally keep up with his long strides when she saw him just turned the street where her house is.

It's already a morning routine that the two will walk together to school, meeting Yamaguchi halfway, except for the days when Tsukishima needed to wake up early for club activities or competition days.

Even with his headphones on, she never stopped on telling him stories about the latest episode of the anime she saw yesterday, or the recipe she saw online that she wanted to try.

Y/N will always tell him stories enthusiastically, and expression changing depending on what the story is about.

Every morning is like this. He may have his headphones always on and may look uninterested, she doesn't really care. It may seem a rude manner to others but that's just the Kei she knows.

She glanced over to him with a questioning look but with the smile never leaving her lips. Some strands of her hair following along the movement as they fall on the side where her head was tilted.

Tsukishima just took a glimpse at her until Yamaguchi spotted them and run towards the two to join them on their way to school, greeting them a good morning.

Yamaguchi and Y/N went over the discussion they left off yesterday until Yamaguchi brought up about the new crepe shop everyone in school is talking about.

"I heard that their crepes are so good and have lots of fresh fruits." Y/N began to daydream about all the flavors she'll get once she visit the shop.

"They do! We went there with one of our classmates. Look. They all look so cute too!"

Yamaguchi then pulled out his phone and scrolled over the gallery to show Y/N the photos they took. She's always have a sweet tooth that she wished she can go there soon, seeing the different designs they also have to appeal to the customers.

By the time they reach the shoe locker area, Y/N quickly changed to her indoor shoes with Tsukishima's locker just a few lockers away from her, still on his headphones as he pass by her.

"Sunday. Crepe shop."

Her head turned towards him upon hearing his words but he's already walking ahead to his class.

"Mmh!"

She nodded in excitement, jogging up to him to once again keep up with his pace.

-----

"Oi... Kageyama... did you see what I just see?"

"Mhm.." Kageyama nodded his head, with Hinata taking a peek to the hallway behind the door of his locker.

"Tsukishima is walking with a girl." Hinata pointed out.

"Mmh! He would only walk with Yamaguchi most of the time and that's not Yamaguchi."

"Do you thinkㅡ?"

Kageyama nodded his head rapidly in response.

"Could it beㅡ?!"

The other nodded his head once again.

"TSUKISHIMA'S CHEATING ON YAMAGUCHI?!"

"..."

"..."

"Hinata boke!!!"

xx