one that's 5 and one that's 3

Ben is at loss of breath, it feels like someone punched his lungs and now all his air is gone. He had never expected to find him again, not ever, not after such a long time.

Especially not here, out of all the simple places, a grocery store.

The boy is picking out fruit, peaches to be exact, he had a little boy sitting on the shopping cart and Ben can see him moving his lips.

Ben doesn't know what to do, it seems he's lost the ability to talk or move.

"You're getting married!?" Ben asks in a surprised tone.

Earth nods his head, he looks at the ground, "dad said it's for the best"

Ben feels his world spinning fast, his breath gone. He had wanted to tell earth how much he loves him, how bad he wanted to make things right....

But it seems...

"Excuse me, sir?"

Ben is snapped out of his day dream by a tiny voice. He looks down and smiles at the tiny girl looking up at him with big brown eyes.

She smiles big "can you help me reach the brownies?" Her voice is sweet like candy.

Ben nods "sure hun" he looks one more time at his lost love, maybe it's for the best not to talk. Not to open up a healed wound.

He walks behind the little girl and chuckles as she points happily at the brownies.

"Chocolate and nuts please!" He begs.

"Oki daky ma'am" he says causing the child to laugh cutely.

As Ben turns around to grab the boxes of the dessert, he hears foot steps and then...

"Alex! What have I told you about talking to strangers?"

Oh.....oh God.....

"Daddy! I was just asking this kind sir to give me brownies!"

Ben is frozen, he has the boxes of chocolate but he can't move his body.

"I'm so sorry, sir"

Ben closes his eyes, wow, he could never ever forget that voice.

He gulps a bit, closes his eyes and counts to ten. Then he turns around and let's out a very deep breath as he's met with him.

Earth gasps a bit, he can feel his cheeks heat up, those eyes, that face. He has missed it so fucking much.

"Earth. .."

Ben chuckles a bit at the shocked boy as he is now also frozen in place.

It seems he isn't the only one who lost his breath.

Earth caught a bit, tries to hide his blush.

"Ben, oh my God"

Earth cries a bit, he closes his eyes feeling helpless as he hears the faint screams of his father.

He came out as gay and now everyone in his house was against him.

His mother had actually hit him, slapped him multiple times, his father screamed the tipical "no son of mine" fuck.

"You really thought you could be happy!?" His sister taunts him, smug and laughing.

"Please, stop" Earth tries to clean his eyes but it's useless, his tears fall one after another.

"Who is it?"

Earth looks up at his sister "what are you talking about!!?" His anger and fear are being combined.