𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Requested by @extrafestiveMariahCarey

Title: All I Want For Christmas is YooOUuUu

Note: I hope you enjoy 5,100+ words of Mariah Carey!

"Ow, ow! Mikey!" Raph pounded his brother's head as he dropped his foot onto the concrete floor by accident. Mikey fell to his knees as he held his head, pouting.

"I'm sorry, dude!" he cried, shuffling forward as he put his head on Raph's lap. With a disgusted sound, Raph shoved him off and proceeded to kick him with his good foot.

"Hey, Raph. Come on now. It's Christmas Eve!" Leo said, walking into the living room area just in time to see Mikey being punted across the floor by his big brother. Raph scoffed and crossed his arms at the sight of Leo helping the smallest brother to his feet.

"So? What- if I'm nice Santa Clause will bring me a special present? Well, everyone knows-" Raph was cut off by a cold glare from Leo and a piercing tone.

"Raph, don't." Leo said tightly, staring him down as he made a tiny gesture with his head. Raph's eyes moved over to where he was pointing and locked eyes with Mikey, who was staring straight at him, an adoring look in his eyes. He was holding onto every word his big brother was saying.

Even after all this time of Raph degrading, hating, and humiliating Mikey, he still looked up to Raph like Leo looked up to Captain Ryan. It made Raph sick.

"Well, everyone knows that I don't deserve anything," Raph muttered, hauling himself up to his feet. He began to hobble away, favoring his injured foot that had a large gash in it from an earlier sneak attack from the Foot Clan. Somehow, he was the only one that had gotten hurt.

"Raph, where are you-" Leo put a hand on Mikey's shoulder with a shake of his head as they both watched their brother struggle into his room and shut the door.

"Wanna go help April make the Christmas cookies?" Leo asked, trying to take his mind off of it. Mikey, with loud whoop of excitement, immediately rushed for the kitchen as Leo, with one last glance at Raph's door, followed behind him. 

++++++++++

Raph woke up with a start, heart pounding as he glanced around his dark room. Standing, he grabbed the crutch he never used from the corner of the room and used it to hobble over to to the bedroom door.

"What a dream," he muttered, flicking on his light. Sighing, he turned back around and screamed when he was met with Donnie leaning up against the wall across from his bed. He was wearing a white drape covered in chains, and some green plants hanging from his neck that looked like mistletoe. He held a huge white megaphone in one hand and a small candle in the other as he stared at Raphael, an empty look in his auburn eyes.

"Uh, hey," Raph said, looking awkwardly at his brother. "What are you wearing? Halloween was a month ago, genius," he snorted, laughing at joke he'd just told. He didn't notice the look Donnie gave him. "No, no! Wait. I got it. You're not even dressed up! That's what you wear on usual da-"

"Silence," Donnie suddenly boomed out, causing Raph to suddenly fall short. He was confused. Donnie's mouth hadn't opened more than as if he were talking, but yet when he had talked, it was louder than usual, the sound carrying through the room. He hadn't even been using the megaphone.

"Donnie, what's wrong?" Raph demanded, looking around for danger. Donnie only sighed, walking forward and through Raph's bedroom door. Raph screeched, rushing forward to his door. "Donnie?" he whispered, putting a hand out to touch the door. Instead, his hand went through the door just like Donnie did, and he lurched, rolling forward.