You're his Whole World

"You looked into the world with lonely eyes, the kind that made me wary of the darkness and madness that swam in my soul, but it was your words: 'I love you

"You looked into the world with lonely eyes, the kind that made me wary of the darkness and madness that swam in my soul, but it was your words: 'I love you.' that reminded me that chaos can be beautiful too." - Ariana

Things between Luke and I seem to be different now. From the moment that we left the lookout point, it was as if we had reached a mutual understanding with each other. Despite having almost kissed, we grew even closer than we had been before. As he grips my hand tightly, pulling me down the hallway to Julie's room, I can't help the grin growing on my face.

Reggie steps in front of us, putting his fist through the door to knock on the inside.

"What are you guys doing?" Julie calls out from the other side of the door.

I roll my eyes as he calls out, "We're being classy."

With his free arm, Luke reaches out and pulls Reggie back through the door before stepping to walk through it himself.

My eyes widen at our hands, which are still linked together. "Luke wait!"

Before I can protest any further, Luke walks through the door, pulling me with him. He goes right through the door with ease, while I, a still living and breathing person, slam right into the door.

My face bumps loudly against the door, sending flashes of pain through my body as I fall back, Alex catching me before I can fall.

I shoot him a look of appreciation before pulling open the door, shooting a deadly look towards the plaid wearing ghost, "Lucas, I would kill you if you weren't already dead."

He clenches his jaw, trying not to laugh as he reaches out to lightly grab my face. His eyes rake over my face, "Sorry J, I forget you can't walk through walls. But don't worry, the door didn't mess up your face."

My cheeks flush red as I turn to Julie, clearing my throat, "Why are you still here? We're going in, like, twenty minutes."

She lets out a sigh, setting her glasses on the bed, "I lied to my dad, so... now I'm stuck in my room all night."

"Yeah, but we were just at the venue. I mean, it's packed. Like, VIPs, managers. It's kind of crazy." Alex stutters, his eyes sparkling in excitement.

Julie carelessly tosses her Chemistry book off of her lap, "What are we gonna do about my aunt? She's right downstairs, and she's expecting me to study and for you to help me, JJ."

"Why did you loop me into that? I already took that test." I call out, furrowing my brows.

"Your aunt," Luke scoffs, making his way to the window. He softly pushing it open a mischievous smirk on his lips, "You guys won't be taking the stairs.

I can't fight the grin that makes its way on my face, "Okay, let us get dressed. We'll meet you guys there."

Reggie and Alex nod their heads, before poofing out of the room. Luke catches my gaze, sending me a wink before disappearing out of the room. I chew on my lip, fighting off a smile.