The Scooper

Micheal's P.o.v

I could hear Circus Baby's voice telling me to go into this room but the door says hazard, "I have a bad feeling about this I heard three beeps then an awful pain in my stomach then everything went black. I woke up and I was at home I tried to get up but fell back down and whined in pain. Then a giant 7 foot burnt spaghetti walked in to the room. I gasped and got up as fast as I could and pain shot through my whole body but I did not care. I ran to the closet and shut it sadly there was no lock the robot just opened the door and picked me up by my right arm. I screamed in pain then every thing went black again.

Ennard's P.O.V

Well that was unexpected I thought as I picked him up bridal style great now he out cold again I put him on the bed and blew on I face. Hello, are you dead I said I walked out of the room and down the stairs I saw the front door I could Just leave him here to die I thought. Then I heard shuffling up stairs I decided not to leave him because I thought he was cute and he looked lonely.

Micheal's P.O.V

My head was that just a dream or what? I said out loud, nope something answered back I screamed of course but this time it sounded like a girl. Who's there I said in a hushed voice, are you gonna scream and black out again? the voice asked. W-well don't picked me up by my arm I tried to get up and pain once again shot through my whole body I fell to the ground, but before I hit the ground a long wire grabbed me and sit me right side up. Thanks I guess, I said in an even lower voice, Your welcome said the voice, what your name? I asked the voice well i'm Ennard it replied back. Well Ennard, wait as in the robot that's like 7 feet, yes that's me replied Ennard. Oh and I'm sorry for killing you, its fine I deserved it anyway I said back I'm sure you did not deserve it but okay said Ennard as he jumped down from the vents. Yes I did I accidentally killed my little brother I snapped at him, you what he replied, I accidentally killed my little brother I said more come now, right you, accidentally killed your little brother said Ennard I guess your right I said back to him. Is it okay if I go back to sleep? I asked him, of coarse he said right back to me.

Ennard's P.O.V

dang he's so cute when he sleeps I thought Wait What am I saying I just met this guy not to mention I'm the one who killed him I thought. This dude probably hates me, I accidentally said out loud, hate is a strong word said Eggs, but its the right word he said in his sleep, I jumped around and said what did you just say then I relised he was still asleep. Um okay that was creepy I guess he talks in his sleep but how did he say that at the exact time I said something. Anyway I'm gonna go back to- I thought but was interrupted by whimpers d-dad I-I'm sorry said Micheal in a panicked voice p-plz d-don't me ow s-stop t-that hurts then Micheal began to have a panic attack and couldn't breathe. Crap crap crap thought Ennard then I walked over to him and began to run my fingers through his hair to try to calm him down, I did it I calmed him down and he was breathing fine again I decided to wake him up. So I poked him and he woke up.

Micheal's P.O.V

W-what I said to En, what was that all about? he said, what do you mean? I asked in return. All of the hyperventilating and stuff like dad don't hit me? Ennard asked in a worried but serious voice, oh that, t-that was nothing, I said back to him, that was clearly something and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. Like I said it was nothing, I said whatever Ennard said back to me, I tried to get back up but once again whimpered in pain and fell to the floor, Ennard then picked me up Bridle style, I blushed out of embarrassment as he brought me down to the couch. I see you like soap oapras based on your search history, you want to watch a horror movie? asked Ennard, I'm not to good with horror movies I replied back, you'll be fine said Ennard just trust me, and look where that got me I said in a sarcastic voice. Ennard laughed and said good one, if you get scared you can... I don't know, use me he said while blushing. Sure, good idea about half way through the movie a jump scare scared me onto Ennards lap, I was shivering with fear. Ennard just laughed at me and put his arm around my waist I blushed in embarrassment as he rubbed my back. It felt nice and I eventually fell asleep due to it. Ennard then stoped and sit me next to him then there was a knock on the door.

T.B.C