Betrayal

"Hey" normal speech

'Hey' pokemon speech and/or telepathy and also thoughts

Hey, guys RedDestroyerFire here! Just here to say that this is the first fanfiction I ever wrote in my life so please feel free to criticize but try not to go too hard on me since I am new.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After coming in second place in the Kalos League, Ash was pretty proud of himself for getting to the finals this time. "Hey Pikachu, you ready to see mom and Mr. Mime?" Ash asked. 

'Of course I am Ash I missed them a lot anyway. Hey Ash? Ash? Are you ok? Answer me!' Pikachu replied/asked, as his trainer had started drifting off into his own "Wonderland" about his childhood friend. 

'I wonder if I will ever get to see her again.' He wondered.

'ASH! AAAAASH!?! ARE YOU OK!?!' Pikachu Yelled.

"Huh? Oh sorry, Pikachu, I was thinking about something," Ash answered.

'Something or someone?' Pikachu asked slyly.

"SomeTHING!" Ash yelled.

'Then what was that SOMETHING?' Pikachu asked.

"Ummmmm........ The Kalos League. I was wondering whether I could've done something so I could win........." He lied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE HOUSE______

"We are finally home Pikachu. I can't wait!" Ash told his starter.

'YEAH LET'S GET SOME FOOD FROM YOUR MOM AND SOME KETCHUP ALONG WITH IT!' Pikachu yelled.

"What is it with you and ketchup?" Ash questioned.

'Since my trainer's last name is similar to ketchup, and I love my trainer, I love ketchup!' Pikachu answered.

"Awww thanks, Pikachu," Ash said.

'Whatever let's go inside now,' Pikachu said.

(They knock on the door)

"Comiiiiing" Delia said through the other side of the door.

(She opened the door and, seeing Ash, brings him into a bone-crushing hug.)

"Ash, you're home!" Delia exclaimed.

"Yes mom I am.... now...... please,............ don't........ kill me!" He breathed out.

"Oh sorry. Now go take a shower and get ready, your friends want to meet you outside" she said.

"Really? They're here? Why?" he wondered.

"I don't know. Now go outside and see, but first clean up," she ordered.

(He takes a shower and goes outside.)

"Hey, guys! How you are you guys doing?" He asked.

Everybody had a look on their face close to boredom.

"Who wants to say it?" Clemont asked.

"I'll start," replied May, Ash's secret crush.

"Start what?" Ash asked.

"Ash, I think you need to stop now," May told him.

"Stop what?" said person asked.

"YOU NEED TO STOP TRAVELING AND TRYING TO WIN LEAGUES! YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL ANYWAYS!" yelled Misty.

Then it started.

"GIVE UP ALREADY"

"STOP TRAVELING. YOUR DREAM WILL NEVER COME TRUE!"

"YOU'RE SUCH A KID. NEVERMIND. MAX IS A KID BUT IS STILL BETTER THAN YOU!

"Stop! Stop! Why? I always helped you and this is what I get back?" Ash asked.

"YOU ALWAYS PUT US INTO DANGER ANYWAYS!" Misty yelled back.

"What losers. He was always your friend, then you ditch him. I thought Ash was a weakling and loser at first, but now I see that you guys are the real losers," Trip told them.

"Thanks, Trip, for voicing our thoughts as well," Paul, Ritchie, Gary, Delia, and Professor Oak said to him.

"Huh. I mean, they needed to hear it."

"SO, You guys are going to betray us, huh?" Dawn asked them.

"US, betray YOU?" Ash asked in fury. Aura waves were coming off of him, but not strong enough for them to feel it.

"YOU guys betrayed ME! NOW YOU ARE SAYING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING!" Ash was practically screaming now.

" Just get settled in with me, Ash, or one of us, and try taking a different job now," May asked him.

"I used to like you, May, BUT NOW YOU ARE EVEN LESS IMPORTANT TO ME THAN THE TRASH OUTSIDE!" Ash screamed. Now the Aura was coming off so much that they felt the temperature lower. The traitors were feeling dark emotions now, and they were feeling the lowered temperature as well. Suddenly winds started picking up out of nowhere. Ash was surrounded by a blue substance (wink wink) and was glowing the same color. His eyes turned blue, but all this happened for a few seconds, though, as the once blue aura turned bloodred. And suddenly, everything turned black for the traitors. Not that they fainted, no. The once sunny sky, turned pure black, with a hint of both bloodred and purple, and all the lights, every source, went out. Then, the traitors felt a large, hard blow on their heads, and they really fainted.

" Let's go, Ash. Calm down. We can get revenge on them all, but first, we need to get away from here. The police will be here any second," Delia said. And so, they all got on their flying types, (after Ash got his pokemon from the ranch) and flew off to the most dangerous place in the world. The place that is so big, it separates the Kanto region from the Johto region. Mount Silver.