Return

Hey guys, RedDestroyerFire here. How you are you guys doing? In this chapter, you might notice that the traitors don't recognize them. Don't worry, this is not a mistake, the five of them changed over the years, so, yeah, they don't recognize them.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the event, they went to Mount Silver to train. There, they grew strong, and they took on the Pokemon League in Kalos, again, for Ash. They met Alain, who had beaten Diantha for the title of Champion. There, they battled, where Ash beat Alain and became the Champion of Kalos, but asked for the officials not to spread it, so nobody knew. Here is the order: (Elite Four go strongest to weakest, but still strong.

Champion: Ash, new name Red Silver, 15

Elite Four #4: Alain, 15

Elite Four #3: Paul, 15

Elite Four #2: Trip, 15

Elite Four #1: Gary, 15

(Five Years Later)

(At the World Tournament)

Ash and his group are walking, at Lumiose City, heading for the World League, or Championship. Whatever you want to call it. "Wait up Max, the League will still be there!" yelled a voice. And that voice belonged to Ash's old crush, a person he never wanted to see again. 

"Come on May. You are too slow. Why can't you be faster?" yelled another voice, the brother of May. Max had grown a bit, but he still had the glasses and green hair, as well as that aura that said he thought he was the smartest and stuff. Suddenly, Max bumped into Ash, and Max fell over, while Ash didn't flinch in the slightest.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, you bastard!" yelled Max.

"What are you talking about you idiot? You bumped into him. So stupid," Paul told him.

"Hey! Who do you think you are? Taking a go on my brother like that? This is not a place for bullying!" May yelled.

"Your brother here bumped into my friend here, then yelled at him for no reason," Trip retorted.

"That's a lie! He rammed into me and knocked me over!" Max lied.

"Alright, that's it! Let's do a double battle! Me and Max versus him (Ash) and one of you!" challenged May.

"Oh well, your mistake. You don't even know who we are, do you?" Gary asked.

"No, we don't, but we know that you guys are losers," May said to him.

" Oh well, your mistake, as I already said. Get ready to lose. Who wants to battle with A-Red?" Gary said.

"I'll battle," Trip told them.

"Ok then let's go!" Max said impatiently.

"Wait why does he not talk at all?" May asked, pointing at Ash/Red.

"He talks whenever he is in battle or sometimes not. Basically whenever he wants," Gary informed them. He was smiling, but when he saw the fury in Ash's eyes, he feared for the health of the Maples' pokemon. Alain, Trip, and Paul saw the same thing and there were similar expressions on their faces.

Nearby, a girl was walking around when she heard the challenge for battle. She was Leaf Green Rose of Pallet Town. (If you don't know how she looks, then search it up). She walked over to watch the battle, as she had heard of the Maples and knew of their accomplishments, Max getting a very decent place in his first year, and winning in the next, and May being the Hoenn Queen. However, she had no idea who these five were, even though they looked strong. Especially the one in red clothes (Ash/Red Silver). So she went over.