First Round Breakdowns!

Hey guys, RedDestroyerFire here! How have you liked the story so far? If there are some parts you think you should criticize, please feel free to do so. IT IS TIME TO FINALLY CRUSH THE TRAITORS! Anyway, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon, just the storyline!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Iris] Druddigon, use flamethrower!

[Red] Dodge and use dragon pulse.

[Iris] No dodge that, then use dragon claw!

[Red] Counter with dragon claw.

The dragon claws clashed, but Iris realized too late that Charizard was only using one hand to keep him back. With one quick motion, Charizard swiped its other claw down from the top, and Druddigon was down for the count.

[Iris] How was I beaten with one move? How-I-wha-HOW?!?!?! HOW?! How? How?.......

The traitors were sad as well as mad. Sad at the crying figure of Iris, and mad at Red. How could he have beaten it so brutally efficiently with only one hit? They definitely must have been on drugs.

[Referee] Druddigon is unable to battle! Iris, please send out your next pokemon!

[Iris](slowly getting up) I......will.....WIN THIS TIME! Go, GARCHOMP!

GAAAAARCHOOOOOMP

Garchomp felt its master's sorrow and wanted to help her really bad.

[Iris] Garchomp, that Charizard beat down Driddigon badly and humiliated him! Avenge him! Go wild!

Garchomp saw red as she mentioned the humility and brutal beatdown of Druddigon since they were best buddies. As soon as she said go wild, he charged at Charizard in a Dragon Rush.

[Red] Charizard, do whatever you want to.

Charizard grinned madly and charged back with a Dragon Rush as well. The two dragons clashed, and there was an explosion.

[Red] Charizard, defend from whatever is coming with a Blitz Shield!

CHARIZARD!!!

GARCHOMP!!!

There was a cry, and Garchomp flew out of the smoke, bruised and burned but not down.

[Red] Charizard, blow the smoke away and use flamethrower on the ground.

Everybody was shocked! What exactly was this young champion trying to do?

When the smoke cleared, Charizard aimed its mouth at the ground and blew flames. However, to everyone's surprise, the ground started to melt under the heat into molten lava!

[Iris] FLY!

Garchomp flew up, but Charizard stood where it was.

[Iris] Garchomp, use Rock Blast!

[Red](grinning) Take the hit and show them the healing technique we developed.

[Everybody in the stands] IS HE CRAZY THAT IS 4 TIMES EFFECTIVE!!!!!

[Leaf] What is he doing? Doesn't he know it is 4 times effective against Charizard?

[Blue] Watch and learn, you will see the brutal techniques he uses.

Charizard took the hit, grunting a little, but shook it off. Then, he bathed himself in the lava, and instead of burning himself, it looked like he was absorbing the heat and flames, which made him get more energized!