Starting The Tournament

I'm back! Same thing, friendly criticizing and stuff. Also, for those of you that are confused about who is who, here it is: Red Silver-Ash Ketchum, Blue Oak-Gary Oak, Alpha-Trip, Omega-Paul. There you guys go. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, our heroes can be seen walking among the crowd. They spot the traitors, and the traitors spotted them. Red and the others start walking up to the stage, which confuses the traitors. Why are they walking up to the stage? Just who do they think they are? They soon got their answer.

[Goodshow] GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT! THIS TOURNAMENT WILL DETERMINE WHO THE BEST OF THE BEST IS! PEOPLE WILL FACE OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER! ROOKIES, MODERATES, AVERAGES, ACES, ELITES, CHAMPIONS, BATTLE FRONTIER PEOPLE (I don't know what they are called) AND THEIR LEADERS, AND BASICALLY EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE DESPITE THE NAME OF THE TOURNAMENT! NOW, I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU THE CHAMPIONS F EACH REGION AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS DREAM REALITY! FIRST UP WE HAVE................MEEEEE! I AM MOST IMPORTANT I KNOW! HAHAHA.......haha......uhh......ANYWAY! NEXT UP WE HAVE FRONTIER BRAIN SCOOOOOTTTTTTT! (applause) NEXT, WE HAVE PYRAMID KING BRANDON! WE HAVE KANTO CHAMPION LANCE, JOHTO CHAMPION GOLD, SINNOH CHAMPION CYNTHIA, HOENN CHAMPION STEVEN, ALOLA CHAMPION GLADION, GALAR CHAMPION LEON, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, KALOS CHAMPION RED SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HIS ELITE FOUR, EVEN STRONGER THAN MOST, IF NOT ALL, THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONS, ALAIN, OMEGA, ALPHA, AND BLUE! AND HIS, NOT ONE, BUT TWO REGIONAL PROFESSORS, PROFESSOR SYCAMORE AND PROFESSOR OAK!!!!

To say the traitors were shocked was an understatement. As it was, they fell over and fainted on the spot. I mean, how often is it that you get to challenge the Champion and his Elite Four? But then, that raised other questions into their heads, such as......

[Serena] Wait, I thought Alain was the Kalos Champion. How is this dude Champion? Alain beat a person with a unique evolution technique, and is then beaten by the next random person that comes?

[Clemont] Interesting indeed.

[Cilan] A very mysterious flavor, added to the drama of this, a very delicious meal!

[Iris] Shut up Cilan.

[Goodshow] ANYWAY, THE MATCHUPS ARE HERE! THE FIRST BATTLE WILL BE IN A FEW MINUTES' TIME, PLEASE GET READY.

[Red] Hmm, I am up against Iris first, and the battle in a few minutes is mine.

[Alpha] Hah, I am up against that yellow-haired engineer.

[Omega] I am up against that tomboy mermaid. HAHA! I will make that mermaid DROWN IN HER OWN ELEMENT!

[Blue] I would rather not get involved with him until he is done with his little game. Anyway, I am against the spiky-haired rapist.

[Alain] I wouldn't say he is a rapist, but I don't care. I am up against the Petalburg Gym Leader's daughter.

{Later, at Red's battle}

[Iris] Hello Red. Ready to fall at the hands of my dragons?

[Red] I pity the dragons that can fly. They won't be able to reach their limits (the sky) under your ownership.

[Iris] I will make you eat those words!

[Red] Too bad for you, words are not solid things, but they could be mistaken for one when I am done with you.

[Referee] This is a six-on-six battle between Iris from Opelucid City against Red from Mt. Silver! Substitutions are allowed! Please send out your pokemon!

[Iris] Druddigon, show this champion who is boss!

DRUUUDIGOOON!!!!

[Red] Rise and Raze.

CHAAAAARIIIIIZAAAAARD!!!!

Charizard was at an astounding height of around 12 feet in height, his claws were 5 inches long, he had a blue tail flame, his canines were about 3 inches, and the ground under his feet was turning into molten lava slowly. And by the looks of it, he was ready for some torturi--fun. Boy, was Druddigon in for trouble.

[Referee] Battle, BEGIN!!!

And with that, the Tournament indeed began.