| Chapter 1 |

Normal-Korean

Bold-English

I was on my way to meet Wendy, mask pulled up.

Nobody knew that I was related to a member of Red Velvet, but it was best to be safe. Wendy had texted me a few days ago that we needed to meet, and after the articles and had cleared my schedule for today.

On the subway, I glanced at my wrist and the words written there.

oh i'm so sorry,

Apparently those were the first words my soulmate would say to me.

The subway stopped and I practically ran to the SM building, accidentally bumping into a boy about my age. 

"Oh I'm so sorry,"

"Look man, I really have to go," I checked my watch.

The boy froze, looking down at his wrist, I glanced at mine and gasped.

"Shit now is not the time," I glanced at the boy.

"Maybe we can exchange numbers, I have to meet my sister," the boy nodded.

"Park Jisung," he said, I nodded.

As I set off to the location Wendy sent me, the boy headed the same direction.

"Why are you heading to the SM building," he asked. I paused, I'd heard of this guy and knew he was an idol there.

"I'm meeting my sister there," I walked ahead. Once we were inside the building he caught up again.

"Who's your sister, they let you in." he asked, I decided to ignore him.

"WENDY" I called, she whipped her head around, I could tell she was stressed.

"Y/N oh my god thank you," she ran over to hug me.

Jisung was shocked, he looked at me as if he was about to say something but decided to head off.

A/N

here's the second story I promised!

Thanks!
-author