update :)

Hello!

So it's probably quite obvious that I haven't written anything here in a while. I haven't been here a lot in general either, so I'm really sorry if I haven't replied to your comments or requests.

I'm considering closing this book, or perhaps leaving it as it is.

To be honest, recently I haven't had much time and I've also found myself interested more in other fandoms. (I still will 100% support WDW and listen to their music, but I'm not sure I'll be able to be as invested as I used to be). It's kind of sad saying this because writing these used to be so important to me, but now with everything going on it's faded.

I still have a lot of drafts and unfinished parts that perhaps you may never see, which is a little sad because I did get some genuinely interesting and creative requests. So there's a chance that one day I'll decide to come back and do some more writing here. Still, considering I haven't written a word here in months, I really am unsure about that.

I had a separate book entirely, which was going to be an actual drawn-out plot instead of oneshots for once, and I had gotten about 5 chapters in on that until that faded as well. I'm not sure if I'll put those chapters up for the sole purpose of them being up, and even though the plot for that is completely done, I don't think I'll be continuing to write that either.

I'm sorry this message is so negative. I know, during these times especially, we all need to hear something good and this probably isn't it. I hope I haven't disappointed you too much. I still might reformat this account completely or change the username to a different fandom.

If you're still here, thank you for reading this. And for reading and perhaps commenting on any of my other chapters. I hope you enjoyed those, at least.

And of course I can't end without a reminder to go stream Lotus Inn :)