06

Soobin was at the ice cream shop eating his strawberry ice cream, when a boy walked in. Soobin noticed this boy and thought that he was really cute.

“One mint chocolate ice cream please.” the boy ordered.

“Mint chocolate.” Soobin mumbled to himself, thinking about his childhood best friend who loved mint chocolate ice cream. He couldn’t help but smile at the memories.

The boy got his mint chocolate ice cream and walked out the store. “Why did he walk out? Where is he going?” Soobin wondered. He doesn’t know what got into him, but he decided to follow the cute boy.

Soobin walked out the shop with his ice cream and followed the boy from a safe distance.

“Oh, he’s going towards my college.” Soobin said.

The boy walked to the dormitory building. “What? He goes to this school?” Soobin asked himself and without hesitating he followed the boy to the dormitory building.

The boy looked behind him and noticed Soobin. Soobin just looked away. The boy let it be and started walking the stairs. Why in the earth did he decide to walk the stairs when there’s an elevator he could use? Soobin walked behind him and now they were on the fourth floor.

The cute boy walked in front of dorm number 410’s door and opened the door with his keys. “What the heck?” Soobin asked as he walked towards the same dorm.

“Why are you following me?” the boy asked. Jesus christ, he even has a cute voice, Soobin thought.

“I’m not following you. I live in dorm number 410.” Soobin answered.

“Oh, you’re my dormmate!” the boy realized and walked inside their dorm Soobin following him.

“Yeah.. Nice to meet you, I’m Choi Soobin.” Soobin introduced himself. The cute boy froze for a good moment before answering.

“I’m Choi Yeonjun. Nice to meet you too.”

Choi Yeonjun... Sounds familiar, Soobin thought.