10

Everyone was drunk. Everyone was partying like crazy. Taehyun was dancing on the table with a plastic mug on his hand. "Beomgyuuu~ Come and dance with me!" he called.

"Uhh.. I skip." Beomgyu said. He wasn't that social that he would go dancing on a table in front of everyone. Soobin and Yeonjun were just vibing with the music and talking. And drinking. They had both drinked about 10 drinks and they had also taken some shots.

"The music is so loud! Should we go somewhere else?" Yeonjun yelled and Soobin just nodded. They walked in front of the bedroom and Yeonjun slowly opened the door. He looked shocked, and immediately closed it.

"What?" Soobin asked.

"There were two guys. Having sex." Yeonjun said and walked to the bathroom. "Yay, no one in here." he said and sat on the floor. Soobin came after him locking the door and sitting next to him.

"Why did you lock the door?" Yeonjun asked.

"You want someone to come here and interrupt our conversations?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun shook his head.

"So.. What were we talking about earlier?"

"I don't remember." Yeonjun answered. His eyes were locked on Soobin's lips. "Can I... Can I..."

"Can you what?" Soobin asked.

"I can." Yeonjun stated and attacked Soobin's lips. Soobin was shocked at first but then he kissed back. Their at first innocent kissing was slowly turning into a make out session. Soobin broke the kiss and started to remove his clothes. "Take off your clothes." Soobin commanded.

"What..? Why?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm gonna fuck you."