11

Soobin woke up with a headache. He felt weird. He opened his eyes.

"What the fuck?" he asked himself when he noticed that he was in someone else's bed wearing only boxers.

"I was just asking myself the same." he heard a voice beside him. Soobin turned to look at them.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin was speechless. "Did we... Like... Do that...? You know..."

"Why are you so shy now? Last night you were everything else but shy." Yeonjun said.

"Wait what?? So, we like.. did that?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded.

"I totally understand if you don't wanna talk to me or if you don't wanna see me ever again." Yeonjun said. He sounded a little upset.

"What? Why would I do that? You're my friend afterall."

"Friends don't fuck each other." Yeonjun stated.

"Well.. That's true. What are we then? Fuck buddies?" Soobin laughed. Yeonjun just stared at the wall.

"I have something to tell you." he said.

"Okay? Tell me then."

"I have a crush on you. I had a huge crush on you when we were younger, but then you left me alone. I'm not blaming you though. Every day I waited for you to come back. I missed you so much. Then, one day... My dream came true. You came back. When we first met after those eight years, I fell in love with you again." Yeonjun explained. Soobin was speechless. This has to be a dream.

"Wow..."

"That's all you've got to say?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin shook his head.

"I feel exactly the same way. And I'm so sorry for leaving you. That's the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. Even though I didn't really have options back then. When we moved, I didn't even get new friends there. It's not that people didn't come to me and try to be friends with me. It was because the only friend I wanted was you. I wanted you, not someone else." Soobin confessed. Yeonjun started smiling.

"So.. Uhm.. You wanna start dating?" Yeonjun asked.

"No need to be that awkward dude. But sure." Soobin grinned.

"Yay!" Yeonjun smiled too.