08

Soobin opened the door and went inside his dorm, leaving his shoes on the shoe rack. He heard talking and laughing from the bedroom, so he went there.

“Yeonjun stop!”

“What? You like Taehyun don’t you?”

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, and the boy finally noticed him.

“Hey Soobin.” he smiled. Soobin just smiled back and threw his backpack on his bed. “This is Beomgyu and this is Taehyun. My best friends.” he introduced the boys to Soobin.

Yeah, best friends. Something that we used to be.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Soobin.” Soobin introduced himself and went to the kitchen leaving the three boys in the bedroom. Soobin opened the fridge and it had only a bottle of juice in it. He closed it and checked the cupboards.

“Yeonjun! We don’t have any food!” Soobin yelled but got no answer.

“I’m gonna get some food!” he yelled before he left.

After a while Soobin came back with a bag of groceries, and he went to the kitchen to empty the bag. He bought food and mint chocolate ice cream for Yeonjun. He felt like he needed to make Yeonjun happy and keep him safe.

“Soobin! You’re back! Where were you?” Yeonjun ran to the kitchen, his friends following him.

“I was buying us some food since we didn’t have anything. I also bought you some ice cream.” Soobin said.

“Oh my god, thank you!” Yeonjun squealed. “I can pay back!”

“No, you don’t have to.” Soobin smiled.

“You’re so sweet!” Yeonjun said and smiled back.

I just wanna hug him and keep him safe from this cruel world. He’s so cute.