paint

In which Hongjoong is stress painting a wall (??) After ateez locks him in a room because they accidentally destroyed the dorm and took the chance of him being stunned to lock him somewhere

💖

Hongjoong pov

I walked through the main door and saw absolute chaos. The coffe table was broken, a vase was on the floor, food was burning and people where screaming. They didn't even notice i was in the room yet. I looked at the absolute disaster in front of me.

"WELL IF YOU HADN'T FUCKING SET IT ON HIGH- oh hi Hongjoong" san said and looked at me. I looked over at him. He was visibly very pale. "Did you buy paint?" He asked walking over, trying to divert my attention from evrything else.

"I was going to try and make art with atiny or something" i said quietly as he stood infront of me. I had 3 buckets or so of paint and lots of tubes of paint.

"Thats a good idea- uh- lets go into the studio" he said and got behind me and gently started to push me to the room. He got me into the room and then handed me a bowl of food i didn't know he had then he closed the door and i heard the lock click.

"Did you just lock me in here" i asked before attempting to turn the knob after setting the bowl on the desk and the items i had on the ground. It was locked. I tried to open it and to no use it didn't open. "San open the door" i said and pulled on the door hard. "Guys!" I pulled hard and my wrist popped. "OPEN THE DOOR" i yelled as i put my foot in the wall and attemped to open the door thay way. It was not opening. I sighed and leaned on the door. I was hungry. I grabbed the bowl and it was burnt mac and cheese. After a moment i started to eat it and then the door was unlocked and quickly opened then shut before i could react after things where thrown into the room. A blanket and pillows, a charger, some snacks and a tripod. They where keeping me in here. "How long fo you plan to keep me in here!?" I yelled.

"NO IDEA" someone yelled back. I sunk onto the blankets with a small cry. They cant keep me in here forever right?.

Time skip like 2 weeks.

Wrong. They refused to let me out. Some point last week i started a live with atiny to keep myself from actually losing it and i started to paint the wall. They gave me new clothes which where completely white(by request). They had paint all over them that i put on while painting. I pushed my hair back and then i got an idea. I scooped up paint in my hands and threw it at the wall and let my anger out doing that, throwing out insults and other random things. I used seveal colors and smeard it around after giving up with paint brushes. They are lucky there was a bathroom attached to the room. They always managed to sneek food into the room when i was asleep or using the bathroom. I drew different things on the wall. It was seveal different colors and almost done with one wall. I was covered in paint and i kept washing my hands in order to get my hair back. I dipped my hands in two different buckets and smacked my hands against the wall before slowly dropping to the ground, creating smear lines. I whipped my hands on my clothes and kinda on my face before looking at my phone that was streaming. they at some point gave me an older phone and i played music on it and had it connected to speakers. I got a horrible idea but at least it was something.

"Atiny turn down your volume" i said and did my best to translate in seveal languages. I plugged the phone in and set the speakers to max as well as the phone. I knew mingi was live as well, i got a notification for it earlier. I picked out a song from a page of songs ive seen atiny ask to have played and blasted it. I covered my ears as soon as i hit play and even then it was so loud. I picked out a hard rock style song. I could feel the floor vibrating and something fell off a wall. The door opened and mingi came in with his phone in hand then the door was slammed behind him. I let out a laugh at his disoriented walking as he came over and turned it down. He set the phone down and looked at me.

"Why did you blast that so loud a window broke" he said shaking my shoulders.

"Because im bored and lonely, and i knew someone would either come in or you all would suffer for as long as i kept it that high" i said. I ran to the door and tried to open it. "GOD DAMN IT" i screamed as i found it locked and then slammed my head into the door, almost knocking myself unconscious. I fell to the ground and mingi ran over.

"Hongjoong don't do that" he scolded.

"Shut up you haven't been trapped in the same room for almost three weeks" i mumbled. He sighed and pulled me to my feet then did a few things and made sure i didn't have a concussion. He grabbed a chair and sat in it then had me sit with him. I sat on his legs. I turned around as he took over both lives and hugged him softly. Hugs felt nice. i heard him talking to atiny as he rubbed my back. I turned my head and looked at him. He seemed completely fine with being locked in a room somehow. He then started to use both hands and gently started rub circles on my skin and pushed down.

"You're so tense" he mumbled. He touched a spot that hurt and he noticed but kept messing with the area and soon i felt myself just dissolve. "Does that feel nice?" He asked. I just nodded in response as i burried my face between him the chair and my arm. I probably made a not so innocent face and i didn't need atiny to see that. I groaned as he kept working on my muscles. "Joongie is really tence" he laughed out. I went to try and hit his head but failed and bairly even hit him. After a moment he stopped and just held me close. I leaned into him and closed my eyes. I was happy someone else physically was in the room with me.

------

Another fucking week stuck in the room but at least i wasnt alone and so it wasn't as bad as before. Mingi was taking a shower currently and i was painting again. My hair was getting in my face. I heard the shower turn off and i looked over to the door before turning back to the rest of the wall. I thought for a moment then added a small heart or two to the bottom of the wall. Then i heard the bathroom door open and i looked at mingi as he came back. I waved and went back to work. He walked over and sat next to me, pushing my hair back for me.

"You like it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Chaotic, but also beautiful" he said. I smiled. I looked at the 15 different paint buckets on the floor. I got an idea. I sneekily put my hand on one then took it out and then put my hand quickly on his face. He gasped. "Hey! I just took a shower!!" He compained and thats how our paint war started. We both were now covered in paint and whipping it all over each other. I was laughing my ass off at his distressed face as he tried to keep paint out of his hair. I got a handful of purple on both hands and went up to him and cupped his cheeks. He raised an eyebrow and then i pulled him down and kissed him. Even through the paint all over us u could feel the warth that flooded his face. I pulled away a moment later and started laughing again. He was completely red.

"Not so confident now are you?" I joked as i hit his arm. He then grabbed me and pulled me really close and kissed me. I giggled into the kiss as i tangled my hands in his hair as my eyes closed. He seemed to realize something and pulled away. I rasied an eyebrow at him.

"We just kissed, twice and atiny is also watching" he said poiting to us then the live. I shrughed.

"And? Who cares atiny knows at least one of us liked boys" i said gesturing to myself before pulling him back into another kiss. He kissed back again right as the door broke open.

"WHAT THE HELL" Jongho yelled. I tilted my head.

"Wait hey!! You got paint in my hair" mingi whinned and shuffled back to the bathroom. Everyone else peaked their head through the broken door out of breath.

"You guys kissed!!" Jongho yelled at me.

"And?" I asked again.

"No kissing thats weird!"

"So when we kiss its weird?" Yunho asked suddenly. My jaw dropped as jongho's entire face heated up.

"SHUT UP" and with that he ran out of the room. I was laughing my ass off then realized the door was open and literally made a run for it no one was able to stop me. The dorm was not a complete disaster anymore thank god. I went to a different bathroom and washed up then sprawled out on the couch. It felt nice to not lay on the floor. Once mingi came out i gave him cuddles as we both passed out on the couch.

DEC•11•2020
Unedited