Late night

👉👈

----

Hongjoong pov

I woke up in my bed despite not falling asleep there. I felt arms around me, holding me close. I couldn't tell who it was. After a moment the person behind me moved and in the moonlight i could see who while i looked over. It was mingi. He looked so peaceful. I smiled and closed my eyes again. I got comfortable under the blanket. We were both awake, we knew that but we both stayed quiet. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped both arms around me. His face was buried in my hair. I put my hands over his. He had such big hands compared to mine. After a moment he moved and buried his face in my neck. I giggled at the sensation of his breath fanning onto my neck.

"Shh dont be to loud" he mumbled.

"Sorry" i giggled. He sat up and leaned over me a bit.

"You're to cute" he mumbled.

"Thank you" i said softly. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I felt my face heat up. "Why you kissin me all if a sudden?" I asked playfully as i rolled onto my back.

"Can't i kiss someone i like?" He asked as he gave me a kiss on my other cheek.

"You like me?" I asked. He paused for a moment before nodding. I felt my face head up even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to lay on me. He laid his head on my chest. "I like you too" i said softly after a moment. He smiled at me and then moved forword and kissed my lips. I kissed him back softly it was just one small kiss but it made me so happy. After a moment we pulled away and he just laid on my chest. He looked up at me with eyes filled with the stars from outside. I booped his nose. The smile that spread on his face made my heart flutter. I wrapped my arms around his head and held him close as i kissed spots all over his face. He chuckled softly as he pushed his cheek into mine as he hugged me. I dropped my head onto the pillow with a smile. After a moment of us just sitting there i heard little snores from him. I ran my hand through his hair as i drifted of to sleep with a smile on my face.

Short but cute :)
DEC•16/17•2020