Chapter one

" I think I'm ready mom

" I think I'm ready mom. " I said .

" Ready for what ? " my mother Kim asked me while still eating .

" To adopt a child ." I said .

She stop what she was doing and stared at me for a second then went back to eating .

" Child don't play with me like that . You don't even like kids . Not to add you don't like people in general " she said .

She was right about that because I don't really fool with people like that . A lot of people call me mean but I'm not I'm just  blunt .

" You right but I have been doing some thinking and I really want this to happen . " I said

My mom got up from her chair and came and hug me .

" I'm so proud of you . You are 20 years old and so successful in life right now . So if you want to do it just know you have my support ." my mom said with tears in her eyes .

" Thanks mom I really appreciate you " I said .

" Let me go call your bald head ass dad and tell him " she said

" But you like it though . Stop playing on my daddy top . " I said while laughing.

" Don't nobody want your daddy. " she said knowing she was lying .

My dad had cheated on my mom when I was younger so they just co parent . But from five months ago they have been getting close .

I walked outside and got in my yellow jeep I just recently bought two months ago . I turned my car on and made my way to the the adoption center .

Let me introduce myself my name is Janasia Harris but I don't tell people my first name so they just call me Nae . I'm 20 years old and I'm nonchalant asf . I'm also a homebody .

15 minutes later I made it to the adoption center . I walked in trying to find where I could sign in at . But before I could take another step a girl came up to me .

" How may I assist you Nae ?" she asked .

Y'all may be wondering how she know me but I'm famous . That's one reason I'm a homebody my fans be going crazy .

" Um yea I would like to adopt a kid today." I said

" Follow me this way . " she said leading the way .

I followed her into this room with a bunch of little baby's who were the age of 1 to 4 . I looked at all the babies and they were so cute but one baby caught my eye . The baby was so cute . The only thing is she dressed like nobody care about her .

" Aye why she dressed like that?" I asked the girl .

" She actually just got here we was about to clean her and everything. " she said .

But I didn't believe that because all these people in here and ain't nobody did it .

" Don't worry about it I got it . Where do I sign the paper ?" I ask .

She pulled some paper out and gave me a pen to sign with .

" Let me get the paper with her information on it ." she said .

She came back and had two pieces of paper . But when she started reading she had a sad look .

" The baby don't even have a name . That means you can name her . " she said .

I shook my head . That don't make no sense . But I know one thing I'm gone give this baby the world .

" She was born on May 16 . She just turned 3 months today . " She said .

" Aww my Birthday May 17 ." I said

I just know this baby turning me soft because I have never said some aww before .

20 minutes later we was done they was checking my background and stuff like that which I respect . Can't just give kids to anybody .

" What would you like to name her ?" she said .

" Mariah Leann Harris ." I said

She wrote it down and type it in her computer .

Me and babygirl left and went to the mall to get her some clothes for tonight and for tomorrow . Tomorrow we gone go shopping with my bestfriend .

If you are wondering I have a girl bestfriend .

I didn't want to stay in the mall to long to where somebody noticed me so we was in there for about 10 minutes .

On the way back home I stop at subway and got me some food . I also stop at the store to get bottles and formula for the baby .

We made it back in like 10 minutes.  I put my food up the first thing I wanted to do was get her cleaned up .

20 minutes later I was done and she looked so beautiful I had to take a picture .

" Look at me mamas." I said .

She started laughing.

I fix her bottle and warm my food up and sat on the couch with her in my arms . I wanted to feed her first so that's what I did . She started dosing off so I took the bottle out her mouth and sat it on the table .

I kept her in my arms while I ate and watch TV .

I got done eating so I got up with her still in my hand threw my garbage in the trash can .

I went to my room and laid her in the middle with pillows all around her . I had a 6 bedroom house and stayed by myself.

I took my shower with door open just incase something happen I wanted to be caution . I got out and did all the things I usually would do .

I walked in my room remove the pillows . Picked her up and walked to the kitchen . I made sure every light was off .

When I knew every light was off I went back to bed.  I laid down and put Mariah on my chest. We was out like a light. 

Keep or nah ?

Vote !