01: a nightmare encounter

[ DISCLAIMER: COVID IS NOT A THING IN HERE... OKAY THATS ALL ]

10.13.2020 ♔
seoul, south korea

[ MIA'S POV ]

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"nah you gotta be kidding me..." i thought as i stretched my body like i was elastic girl to turn off my alarm clock without getting up.

i then collapsed back into bed. wanting to go back into dreamland, when my peace was interrupted by my door being swung open.

"you better get your sleepy ass up cause we got class" my friend/roommate stella ordered and walked out. ms girl didn't even bother to close my door.

i then finally got out of bed to close my door and did my very boring morning routine, nothing to see here (fit above). as i walked out of my room in the middle of braiding my hair, stella walked towards me with a waffle in her hand and i opened my mouth ready to be fed. she shoved the waffle in my mouth and proceeds to grab her things. assuming that we were running late, i grabbed our house keys and we both walked out the door going towards our bus stop.

while on the bus, i got a notification and realized it was from the group chat with me and my friends.

CONTACT NAMES ON MIA'S PHONE:

donggeon: wannabe bruno mars 👨🏽‍🎤

jacob: bae bae 🧸

matthew: mr. mctitties 🫁

minghao: hao oppar 🌚

stella: single mom with 2 jobs 👩🏻‍🍼

(for the sake of the gc... i'll just use their names)

THE BOYS 🗣️🥶🔥💸

donggeon: stella and mia whereeee areeee youuuuu

stella: still on the bus... almost there 👹

matthew: bruh hurry up pls 😐😐😐

me: oh i'm sorry let me just teleport

matthew: yea... why not

minghao: bffr matt

minghao: it's okay girls take your time

donggeon: yea no worries kiddo i want you both here in one piece pls

me: 🫡

jacob: awww i just left campus

stella: sucks to be you HAHA

jacob: ... girl bye-

me: WE'RE HERE REHEHEH 😈😈

minghao: in the library!

the bus finally came to a halt and me and stella got off and walked towards the library. finally escaping the cold weather, we both walked inside and met the rest of the boys in a table in the back of the library. as we sat down, matthew wanted to spill some tea.

"yah, i heard there's a lot of transfer students this year and a lot of them are marketing students." matthew stated.

"yessss a massive dub for us" i said with sass and high-fived stella.

"yea... whatever..." matthew said as he crossed his arms and started sulking.

donggeon let out a laugh in disbelief. "yah stop acting like a child and focus on your assignment," and shook his head.

with that matthew sat up quickly and opened up his laptop. stella then looked at her watch, "girl we gotta go we have class c'mon" she said as she tugged onto my jacket sleeve.

"alright alright i'm coming," i said lazily, wishing i could skip.

we both bid our goodbyes to the boys and made our way to our public relations class. when we both arrived to the classroom, our professor hadn't arrived yet. grabbing my phone and out, i decided to scroll on instagram to pass time.

the door then swung open, revealing our professor. i then tucked away my phone and looked up to see an unfamiliar student standing by my professor. he had slicked back black hair and was wearing dark blue jeans, a white tee and a black n white varsity jacket. i couldn't really make out his face as i could only see his side profile. he then turned towards my direction, and with that my eyes went wide.

no... no way that he's here... please tell me this is a dream...

my breathing started getting irregular and i quickly grabbed my airpods to drown out what i was feeling with the music blasting in my ear. the guy still had his eyes on me, with a smirk plastered on his face.

stella looked over towards me in concern, "hey hey what's wrong. is it because of him?" she questioned, while motioning towards the front of the room.

all i could've done was nod my head, still sitting there in disbelief and fear. not realizing that he was walking towards the area we were were sitting.

"hello love"

_______________________________
❀  wow i finally got the chance to rewrite this fanfic. more updates soon! love you guys <3 — author pham