194 6 19

—R E A D E R' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

I stared blankly at my plate of untouched food. Hidan had been attempting to find out what was bothering me while Kisame tried his hardest to cheer me up. Sasori ignored me but he seemed confident about something all of the sudden. Deidara, Obito, Zetsu, and Kakazu ate their food while sharing a conversation. Pain agreed to chat with me about it later while Konan knew what happened.

This feeling of heaviness was weighing in on my heart. Maybe I should've never left Kakashi for Sasori. He'd always been there for me when I needed him the most and he still is. It was painful seeing him walk away from me earlier-

"Obito after school we're still training right?" His voice entered my ears from behind making my eyes widen.

Everyone's eyes landed on me all except for Kisame who never paid attention. Obito being Kakashi's best friend, he tried his best not to Interfere with Kakashi, Sasori, and I's situation. He assured Kakashi that they'd be training later on with a smile. Sasori soon started to chuckle after Kakashi left.

"What could be so humorous?" Zetsu questioned.

Sasori shook his head trying to contain his laughter but he'd soon burst into loud laughter. Everyone in the Cafeteria soon stared at our table while Sasori continued to laugh over something unknown. He'd been laughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath.

A person slid into the seat next to me making me stiffen, "I'm a bit late aren't I?" The voice was unfamiliar to me but pleasing to my ears.

I looked to my right to see a ravenette with onyx eyes. His smell was addicting and his features were alluring. I hadn't realized I was staring until Hidan told me to stop.

Pain shook his head with his usual expression, "You aren't late at all." He then glared at everyone staring at us making them quickly turn around, "Itachi."

Itachi then turned to me with a small smile, "I didn't meet you the other day so my names Itachi"

I returned the smile and introduced myself but Hidan cut me off, "Did you bring the stuff?"

Itachi turned his head back to Hidan looking serious all the sudden. He'd been currently holding 'the stuff' but he didn't want anyone in the cafeteria to see him handing it to Hidan. Itachi nodded to Hidan who suddenly perked up.

"Well the hell are you waiting for?!" Hidan rushed over and sat on my lap making me grunt, "Hand it over newbie"

Itachi handed him one of the two mini tincan cases he'd been holding. The smile on Hidan's face continued to grow while everyone including me sat in confusion. Though he smelled nice, Hidan was quite heavy.

"You shouldn't sit on a woman idiot." Kakazu glaring at him.

Hidan chuckled before removing himself from my lap, "She didn't seem to complain now did she?"

After he took his seat, we continued to eat and discuss important things we'd need to address later on. Being a part of this organization was a choice I didn't regret. Though we commit serious crimes here and there we still were tight as ever.

—O B I T O' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

I joined Kakashi in training after school was done. From what I observed it was more than obvious he was upset over something. He destroyed five large trees today without breaking a sweat. Not to mention how he refused to stop stabbing the last one he took down.

"If you're not gonna tell me what's gotcha so enraged I'll just leave." I huffed crossing my arms, "The last thing I want is for you to attempt to kill me and I'll have to kill my best friend in the form of self defense."

Kakashi halted his strange actions and looked over at me, "You're right.." He sighed dropping the kunai from his hand, "I ended up talking with Sasori today."

I sighed frustratingly, "And?"

He then explained how Sasori taunted him for being the second option. The words must've gotten to Kakashi's head because the way his hands shook as he explained wasn't something I'd witnessed him do before. I always try to stay as far away as I can when it comes down to the situation between those three.

"He isn't wrong though." Kakashi stated glumly, "Why'd I think she'd ever actually love me?"

My hand found its way to the top of his head lightly patting it, "She does love you."

"She doesn-"

In a blink of an eye, a hand was placed on Kakashi's shoulder. The hand belonged to someone whose expression screamed dissatisfied. Even still, once the hand was placed on Kakashi's shoulder he immediately grabbed their wrist as he let out a small chuckle.

"Well, If it isn't Sasuke Arrogant Uchiha