the new boy

after he said that i felt weird for the fact i had a crush on him and he was my roommate. So for the past week ive been hanging out with him alot, and marianna basically backed off, and didnt really bother me again. So when we started class a new boy came, nathan , and now i kinda have a new crush on him and now so much on asher as much.

so i was like the first person nathan meet and acually talked to, then we started hanging out and stuff, he was fun hanging around with. "Hey sabrina, wanna go catch a movie on campas or something?" Asher asked " Nah sorry bruh, im ganna hang with Nathen today." I reasponed excited. " oh ok i under stand, i guess we will just hang later." 

so while me and nathan went out, we grabs lunch then we ended up going to the mall. then something strange happened, there was so many of his and my friends surranding us and then he just asked me out, just like that. oveiously i said yes, like come on his cute and so much fun hanging out with. 

so after we headed to campas, he walked me to my dorm, and stuff. Then asher inquired "So are you guys like a thing now or something?" ii looked at him and just calmly said "nah, well i dont know, i think so, for the fact he asked me out." Asher looked at me. 

He kinda looked jealous, but nahhhh i dont think so, i dont think hes the jealous type. Anyways im ganna ask brinna for help on helping me pick out my outfit for the date, its on saturday.