we it all started

When brianna realized that asher was jealous of me and nathan going out with each other. So when i came back from talking to brianna about out happen between asher and me. so we are heading back to our dorms now i feel its going to be weird between me and asher.

When i walk in to the dorm there was asher playing call of duty i just went straight to my bed without  giving eye contact so right now im on my hedphones listening to a 5sos playlist. until i felt someone or something moving me to get up and when i open my eyes i see asher hovering over so when i took off my headphones then i ask asher "what do u want" i ask nicely.

'' I want to say sorry for what happen at the campfire''said asher. I looked at him and cerouly asked " so what exaclty was that all about?" then he got up and started walking in circles while telling me, "well, umm, how do i put this? ever since i saw you enter this room, i have kinda had this feeling, and seeing you with nathan kinda, kinda, kinda got me jealous i guess."

"ohhh..." i said kinda surprised, but not at the same time. so then he basically just left the room and went to his friends dorm. so like i know what this was all about, i just had to run up to brianna and explain everything to her.

"ummm, im so confused..." brianna confusingly told me. "yea i dont understand either, but i cant beilve he had a crush on me this intire time, i should have known." i said so so so confused on how i didnt know.  "but, wait a sec, dont you like him too? bruh you cant just leave him like that... like seriously!" she concererened. "ok first im with nathan, i cant go up to him and tall him, oh srry but ashe has a cush on me and i do to, i had feelings for him since i came here, but i didnt think he liked me, and i wanna date him, so i have to break up with you, sorry, like bruh i cant do that" i reasponed.

...and there at the door stood asher, he heard the whole thing.