° 1 °

The abis is calling me... Staring through me... Coming closer.

"Everything is grey, empty, cold and cruel... So much violence and carelessness is surrounding me... Why must I keep on going and being what others want me to be? I can't be what I want to be.. I never truly mattered. What's the difference if one life extinguishes into nothingness?" Y/n thought to herself as she stood on the edge of the tallest building in the area, holding the heavy and cold gun in her hand, slowly bringing it to her head. "Only one shot and all the pain is gone."

Y/n's thoughts were so loud she didn't realise the calamity that was about to happen around her. A helicopter was making its was to the scene when they sighted the girl ready to put an end to her life. They were reporters and started their news with her. "A young girl is standing here trying to end her life." The reporters yell at her "STOP IT DONT DO IT!"

Empty eyes that once had hopes in them stared right at them. She stayed silent and put the gun at her head until....

"HEEELP!!! SOMEONE, PLEASE!!" The voice sounded familiar to the girl.... Her mother! Y/n threw away the gun and ran to the other side of the building where she could see a 5 meters tall man holding her mother in his fist while hitting whatever he has in sight. No one was coming.

It all hits her... Why was she doing this? Leave her mother like that.. Suffering over the life she cherished most? "I'm so stupid... Why... Why is no one coming... I must do something!"

The titan like man walked right in front of her building... I'll jump... But then what will happen? My quirk... No. Stop thinking that way Y/n. Your mom's life is at stake!" And with those last thoughts she jumped, as her hands started to lit up and catch fire which was unusually big, unlike the little sparks she could muster. The fire in her hands took the form of a blade as she positioned herself and slashed his arm, freeing her mother upon the impact and cushioning her mother's fall with her own body. They crashed, but Y/n was badly scratched, although feeling no pain she stood up and looked at her wounded mother. Anger welled up inside her making her roar furiously "HOW DARE YOU EVEN LAY HANDS ON MY MOTHER BUT HURT HER TOO? OH YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE, YOU FUCKING MONSTER!"

The girl uses her fire to heal her mother as the anger took control of her thinking. The flames from her hands got bigger and bigger until her whole body was covered in flames so bright she could be confused with a human shaped sun. Her body was slowly burning but the adrenaline took her attention from that as she started attacking the man and wounding him bit by bit, which resulted in him losing his strenght. In attempt to protect himself from her attacks, he ripped a metal bar from a car and hit the right side of her abdomen, cutting it deeply. The blood that was dripping from the now new would melted the asphalt like lava.. His attack only made her angrier. "I AM THE FLAME. MY FLAME IS MY ANGER AND THEREFORE MY STRENGHT. YOU WILL BE DEFEATED NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. IF I DIE, I'LL DIE KNOWING I SAVED THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST IN THIS LIFE, SO FUCK OFF BASTARD!" Y/n screamed as she shot the last and most powerful blow she could and burnt the titan man Unconscious. She fell to her knees... Finally feeling herself burning, her lungs aching so badly for air... Her insides boiling. So this is the end huh.... Hell is waiting for me...

Those were her last thoughts before passing out. Luckily, one of the heroes that came to the scene had an ice type of quirk and saved her life by stabilising her temperature. He formed ice on her so much, that he almost collapsed as well.. His ice would only form to be melted again and again.

"The suicidal hero saves the day with her holy flames! She came right in before any other casualties could happen. The victim was completely healed, although she had several critical wounds. The young lady found a reason to live again... What will she do from now on?" said the reporter on the news. At that moment, Y/n didn't know of the future awaiting her and who could be shaken by her actions.

"Wow... That's the one. I want her." said a blonde man, smirking to himself as his red wings flapped in excitement.

.
.
.

(and that's it for now ;-;. Please tell me what you think of it so far)