Chapter 12

Redamancy

(N.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full

◦ ◦ ◦ 

Fred's POV

I woke up to George shaking me violently as if something was wrong. 

"Ugh, what?"

"Liz! She's run away and mum is freaking out because Sirius thinks you have something to do with it!"

"I really don't though. Is he here?"

"Yeah, you better head down and explain that you know nothing. I know you went to see her I'm not stupid."

"Fuck me I'm done for."

I walked downstairs rubbing my eyes seeing none other than Remus and Sirius. They looked like two angry parents awaiting my arrival. I sat down on the couch and waited for them to speak.

"Where is she?"

"I have no clue."

"Then explain why you know about her leaving."

"She contacted me telling me she was running away. I never got the location of where she went. that's all I know."

"I feel like you know so much more, but you don't want to get in trouble."

"I don't! seriously just because she told me she was running away doesn't mean I know where! Maybe if you didn't keep her locked up and paid attention to her she wouldn't have!"

"I did pay attention to her! I'm trying to keep her safe for reasons that you're not allowed to know about."

"Is this about her being able to read the stars?"

"How do you know?"

"She said something about it to me after our OWLS."

"ugh, she really needs to learn before she speaks."

"Hey! Stop."

"Whatever. Let us know if she contacts you at all. We're going to look for her in Devon it's close by here."

I freaked out and said my goodbyes heading up to my room opening the journal. I warned her shutting it quickly and threw it under my small twin-sized mattress. I thought about our future and how we could ignore everyone and runoff. 

◦ ◦ ◦ 

Liz's POV

I saw the journal glow as I slowly opened it to the message. I knew I had to leave and keep moving. I packed all my stuff as quickly as possible letting a few tears fall. I thought about Fred and how I wished he would run off with me. Everything would be simple living together far away from here. Moving quickly I grabbed the rest of my muggle money and headed for the closest train station. Buying the cheapest ticket, rushing to make it on time. I knew nothing about Chester but it seemed a bit more populated with a longer distance from Devon. I sat in my seat getting comfortable for my five-hour ride. 

I got off the train grabbing my backpack and trunk heading to the closest hotel I could afford for the night. I sighed realizing I'd have to find a way into my bank to get more money or I'd be completely fucked. Throwing myself on the bed I sighed knowing I was practically homeless. I knew what I had to do but I wasn't sure how I'd do it. I grabbed the pair of scissors from my backpack along with a box of dye and got to work. I cut my hair letting a few tears fall not realizing how much I loved my long hair. I put the dye in over my almost white hair freaking out at how much I was changing. Before I could even finish I ran out leaving me with only the top part dark brown. 

"Oh my Godric, I look like Draco's mom," I said laughing to myself.

It only made me realize that I could go and stay with the Malfoy's, I knew it wasn't the right option but it might be my only choice. 

◦ ◦ ◦ 

A/N sorry it's so short and also unedited!!! I'm trying to come back to writing, but yesterday was my birthday!!! I'll come back and try my best :) Love you all sm I can't believe we got to 17.9K!!