𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

November 21st

We'd spent every minute I had available in bed. If I wasn't in school, or doing homework, I was creating a dying world with you.

Our lips lingered, sentences lengthen and my heart broke everyday.

"I miss you," I spoke against your rose colored lips. A need to cry overwhelmed me but I did t do it. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you."

You overwhelmed me.
You and your beauty.
My craving for you increased ten fold.

I wished I'd never met you and I'm thankful I did.
You made me at war with myself. My heart and mind, at odds because of the way you make me feel.

I always thought I loved before you- and maybe I did, but not like this. Not like us. Not like you.

Your love was like a rainbow after rain except you were the rain and the gleaming colors after.

"I'm fucking devastated, I don't want you to go."

You kissed me fiercely.
Shutting me up.

Your fingers tapped against me. As if you were playing me like a piano, the sounds moving through your mind.

"I'm still here Ris, I'm right here." You sounded so sure- but I wasn't.

Your lips moved down my neck, forcing a shiver out of me. My head falls back, your kisses giving me so much. "I can feel you slipping away." My voice is breathless.

I was supposed to leave.
I had plans with Maggie but I couldn't bring myself to leave you.

"I want to dance." I whispered against your chest. It was 11:57pm but it was all I wanted. We had just over four weeks left and I wanted to do it all whenever it came to me. I loved dancing with you.

This time around, you played a song I didn't recognize. But it's chords were melancholic; beautifully disastrous like us. "What's your favorite memory of us?"

"When you taught me how to play Clair De Lune." I giggled, "I still am horrible but you were so sweet with me; patient. I loved that. What about you?"

"The day we met. I remember watching just how distant you were from everything and everyone. You looked distraught, broken down; I just had to know you."

"Even if it ruined me?" I found myself asking. My eyes set on yours. I watched your green eyes swirl as if you were looking at something oh so extraordinary.

"Even if it ruined us."