episode two: parrot island

chapter two; looking for a missing london

(outfit ^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^)

i sat at the juice bar talking with bailey and zack, discussing london's escape to parrot island which she had written to us that she isn't there. "do you think it's my fault london left?" i say looking at bailey and zack. i mean, pretty much i say she is dumb in my head everyday. i know she can't read minds, but i still feel like it's payback for all the times i mentally say it.

"are you kidding, sam? you guys are like sisters" zack says trying to keep me from being guilty. I smile "thanks zack" i thanked him, making him smile at me. "but what could have made london want to leave" bailey says sadly. she was hoping she could be friends with london. "here sam and bailey this will cheer you up. i ordered it for the both of you. it's a seaweed smoothie with a broccoli boost" cody says handing bailey and myself the smoothies but we didn't take them "sounds delicious" i say with a sarcastic tone in my voice. "we want them to cheer up not throw up" zack told his twin.

"will you pace to your right" i hear my dad say to miss t as she bumped into him accidently "this is my right and if you meant your right you should have said your right and I would have done it right. all right" miss t icily spoke to my dad. i got confused on what she said. i continue talking to bailey, zack and cody, but I can still hear my dad talking; he is very loud talker.

"uh yes captain. i know your very busy with something extremely important- oh really miniature golf" dad says on the phone towards the captain of the ship "really? you too putted the clown hole?" dad asked intrigued in the game of miniature golf. "oh big deal everyone knows you bank it off the big shoe. tell him we need to stop at parrot island" miss t panicked.

like seriously dad is fixing this, calm the hell down "captain lunsford, you need to turn this ship around, we're missing a student" we haven't turned around. "dad mention it's london and we need to turn this freakin ship around!" i said angrily, as i have had enough and want to find my best friend, safe and sound.

dad looks at me then i hear him tell the captain what i said "well here is why you should care, that student is london tipton" the boat turns around which led to everyone losing their balance and cody spilling the two smoothies over whom? my dad. bailey, zack and i start laughing "told you my smoothies would cheer them up" cody smiles.