episode thirteen: maddie on deck

chapter twelve: maddie's back baby!

(outfit ^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^)

i was currently helping london set up a banner for maddie's arrival. yeah, that's right! my other best friend is coming, well for a week or so. out of the corner of my eye, i see zack eating a sandwich. a sandwich that looked old and gross. "what's in that sandwich?" cody asked his brother. "yeah babe, what is in that?" i asked him. "i don't know. i pulled it out of my underwear draw" he answers. ewwww.

"what is food doing in your underwear draw?" i asked. he just shrugged. that's not an answer babe! "you know, i'm surprised maddie could afford a vacation like this. london's always telling me how tragically poor she is" bailey told us "well she saved up her babysitting money" cody started "and her candy counter tips" zack adds, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"plus all the change between her couch cushions" i said wrapping my arm around zack's waist. "and finally had enough..." cody said "for a bus ticket to the airport" i finished cody's sentence. london came into the conversation. "so i paid for her flight to meet us. coach of course. wouldn't want her to feel out of place" london says, making fun of maddie, i think?

dad jogs down the stairs saying 'maddie's coming' and walks over to us, looking so happy that his cheeks hurt. "what are you saying?" i ask him. "i said; i think i saw madeline on the gang plank" dad said making me squeal. "sammy and i are going to take maddie shopping straight away" london told the group. "no you're not. sammy and i are taking her for lunch. right babe?" zack told london and asked me. "i'm fine with either" i answer.

"after i take her to the ship's planetarium" cody said. the next thing i know the 3 started fighting about it. i turned my head to see a certain blonde. i ran away from the group to see maddie. "maddie!!" i squeal. we hugged with the biggest smile. "it's so good to see you" maddie says. we pull away and we just look at each other. "so good to see you too. how you been?" i asked her as i grabbed her bag. she grabbed the other one and we walked down the stairs onto the sky deck.