episode seven: it's all greek to me

chapter eight: we're in greece!!

(outfit ^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^)

today we are stopped in athens. zack had his arm around my shoulder while sitting at the juice bar with bailey and cody. "i can't believe we only have 2 days in athens. how are we going to fit in all the great museums?" bailey asked, upset "easy. we need to get the bus driver to go 2000 miles per hour" cody says, tring to cheer bailey up. 

"or we can cut out the museums entirely and go straight to the beach" zack said. "or better idea, you can go to the beach, you two can go to the museums while i explore athens by taking some photos" i say holding my camera. "yo, cody, why do you have a giant nose as your screen saver?" i ask seeing his laptop screen, full screen of a nose.

"that's arwin calling" cody says excitedly. we all gathered around his computer screen to see arwin, the tipton's engineer. "hey guys!" arwin says, excitedly into the camera "hey arwin" zack says keeping his arm wrapped around me. 

mine and zack's chairs were pushed really close together, that's how he's kept his arm around my shoulder. "arwin back up. your nose hairs look like a jungle" cody tells arwin. arwin backs up a bit "sorry. hey do i have any bats in the cave?" arwin puts his nose into the computer screen.

"so you're the famous arwin" bailey speaks "sup arwin" i greeted with a wave. "you didn't tell me there were girls. i'm all up in my nose. hi sam. is- is that zack's arm on your shoulder?" arwin questioned. zack and i looked at each other with a smile. "oh how did that get there, huh babe?" zack said as he kissed my cheek, putting the emphasis on babe.

i blushed a little. "you final asked her out zack?" arwin asked. zack nodded "yeah i did" zack looks at me smiling "don't worry, she won't bite" i say talking about bailey. "i'm bailey. i don't suppose sam or the boys have mentioned me" bailey said. oh we've mention her. mostly cody though. 

"are you kidding? cody sent me a 9 page email just about your hair" arwin told bailey. "uh that was a typo. i wasn't writing about bailey's hair. it was supposed to say... daily bear which is a column I write... about bears... daily" cody stutters. "nice save" arwin loudly whispered.