episode four: the kidney and the sea

chapter four: dinner with my crush?

(outfit ^^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^^)

london made me wake up early to help her set up for ivana coming on board. to be honest though i like dogs, i'm jealous she gets more stuff than me. "straighten that collar. suck in that gut. pop that zit" london ordered the crew. "what is the entire crew doing up here as opposed to I don't know steering the boat?" dad asks as he walks over to where we all stand.

"we have a very important guest flying in on the tipton helicopter" london tells dad "your father is coming. why didn't anyone tell me? I would have had the foghorn re-tuned" dad says as he adjusts his tie "no, not my daddy. my doggy, ivana's coming. here hold this" london says giving my dad a 'bone voyage' sign. "she's here" an employee pointed out at the helicopter lowering a pink dog bag.

the amount of wind coming from the helicopter blew london onto dad, who was holding a pink cake, that cake then flew towards violet, girl staying in first class with her boyfriend Ashton and her mum. zack saw the cake heading towards violet and jumped in front like he was taking a bullet. "snookums" london said taking ivana out of the dog bag and storm over to zack. 

"you saved me. you took a cake for me" violet thanked. "zack! that cake was supposed to be for ivana!" london says angrily at zack. "that would explain the liver frosting" zack admits. a liver frosting and what dog eats cake? gross. "here ivana, try some" london says as she holds ivana in front of zack's face as she starts licking his face.

ivana's been here for not even half an hour and we're sitting in london's room because she wanted to get our nails done with together... including ivana for some unknown reason. "oh snookums. i'm sorry your landing was rough. especially since your still recovering from your tummy tuck" london speaks to ivana. since when can dogs get 'tummy tucks'? when bailey walks in with a pig, oh it is the pig from Parrot Island.

"sammy, remember porkers from parrot island. he's finally out of quarantine so i thought maybe ivana and porkers could have a pet play date" bailey said. london screamed "sup porkers. and now I am hungry. i'm going to the juice bar and get a smoothie" i tell the girls, getting up and leaving. "are you only going to the juice bar to see zack?" london teased.