Chapter 3

"Right, Seamus, I'm gonna go see if I can find who this 'mystery' person is, k?" I said quickly, before attempting to leave and head to 'the corridor'.

As expected, however, he simply grabbed my arm lightly and twisted my body to face him, "What do you mean you're 'going to see who this mystery person is'?"

"I'm just saying," I rolled my eyes, "If I appear dead or don't appear for dinner or lunch, you know who did it."

He stared at me, confused at my nonchalant tone whilst I was talking about getting kidnapped.

"Surely I should come with you, at least."

"Nah, we might scare it off," I shrugged.

"What if this mystery person isn't even a person?"

"Clearly they are, why would they label it mystery person?" I said, matter-of-factly.

"I could claim that I'm called Tom Holland, am of Swedish decent and currently live with my two cats and gerbil on a park bench, doesn't mean it's the truth."

I just looked at him, confusion written all over my face, "Why would you say that though?"

He groaned, "That's beside the point, we don't know what this thing is."

"Exactly," i drawled out, "That's why I'm going to find out."

"I still think this is an extremely bad idea," he muttered.

"That's what my mother thought when she conceived me and yet I'm still here."

                                            ✧◈✧

I was currently walking through Hogwarts. Whoever sent me that note better have a good excuse for making me miss out on my lunch. One issue I encountered, though, was the fact that the person didn't inform me on which corridor they were talking about. Hogwarts is an extremely large school, do they expect me to simple ~guess~ where they are talking about?

This might take a while.

I stared at the paintings on the wall, most of them were all enjoying their lunches, definitely not jealous, or simply interacting with one another. The castle gleaned, sunlight bursting through the casements. Ooh, look at my fancy words. Outside, you could see the rest of the grounds. The lush, green grass; the shimmering lake; the dark and brooding forbidden forest. Everything made me feel as though I were some sort of main character I'm a film.

I'd so be a Heather.

As I walked down the hallway, I saw different sized doors, with weirdly shaped locks. Most of the doors, most likely, were simply there for the aesthetic or to trick someone into falling siren some strange pathway or corridor. If it were any other occasion, I have no doubt that I would go down each and every one of them however, I was in a mission.

Some may argue it wasn't a very important one yet I would beg to differ. How could trying to find a random person in a random corridor who could, most likely, be a serial killer not be important?

It sounds stupid when I say it like that.

Regardless, I had travelled through at least 5 corridors and I hadn't spotted anything or anyone. Perhaps they were just messing around.

Or perhaps they wanted to meet in a secluded area so they could feast on my brain.

They wouldn't get much though, my brain is the size of a pea.

That's when I heard a rustle to my left.

It was obviously the one and only...

Guess.